The following students from Muskego, Wis., have been named to the Milwaukee School of Engineering Dean’s List for the Spring Quarter: Paula Nadine Bohl, business management major; Steven David Henkel, mechanical engineering major; Steven David Johnson, computer engineering major; and Wesley Eric Stasik, electrical engineering major. Bohl and Stasik received high honors.
Andrew Dennis Hanna and Adam Joseph Zablocki, also of Muskego, Wis., were named to the MSOE Honors List for Spring Quarter. Hanna is majoring in construction management, and Zablocki is majoring in software engineering.
Undergraduate students who have earned at least 30 credits and have a cumulative GPA of 3.20 or higher (out of 4.0) are on the Dean’s List. Students who have maintained a 3.70 or higher receive “high honors.” Students on the Honors List have earned a GPA of at least 3.2 (out of 4.0) for this quarter and are not on the Dean’s List.
MSOE is an independent university with 2,600 students. MSOE offers 18 bachelor’s degrees and 10 master’s degrees in the engineering, engineering technology, building and infrastructure engineering, computer, business, nursing and health-related fields. The university has a national academic reputation; longstanding ties to business and industry; dedicated professors with real-world experience; and extremely high placement rates and starting salaries. MSOE graduates are well-rounded, technologically experienced and highly productive professionals and leaders.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner - February 20th!
- Daddy Daughter Date Night at Sky Zone February 11
- Callen Earns Esteemed 2015 Angie’s List Super Service Award
- Callen Receives 2015 Pulse of the City Customer Service Award
- You're Invited to a Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- Pancake Breakfast and Silent Auction
- Callen Construction Offers Seven Tips for a Luxury Custom Closet
- Stay In the Loop at the Library
- Cupid’s Arrow Points to Transparency: A thing or two to learn from wealthy couples