The Muskego Historical Society is looking for art/craft exhibitors for the 4th Annual One Stop Holiday Shoppe Craft Fair at the Muskego Settlement Center, Saturday, September 24, 2011 from 9 am to 3 p.m.
This is a great family event that is well attended. We are looking for quality art/crafts and especially anyone who can demonstrate pioneer crafts such as wool spinning, quilting, rug making or blacksmithing.
Concessions are served and there will be hay rides, horse rides, a bake sale and other fun activities. Browse the grounds of the Settlement Center which includes the Old Town Hall, Wollman House, a log house, one room school house and prairie church.
To receive an application or if you have any questions, please go to the website of the Muskego Historicial Society: www.muskegohistory.org.
All proceeds of this event go toward the efforts of the Muskego Historical Society.
- Callen’s Tips for Transforming Small Interior Spaces
- Hoops for Awareness
- Playground at Malone Opens July 2nd
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor for Little Muskego Lake project
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor for senior citizen music therapy project
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with Engel Conservation Area seed collection project
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with anti-bullying project
- Big Bend resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with heritage plant project
- Callen Staffer Earns National Certification Designation
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on June 22