Muskego Youth Wrestling is having registration on October 24th, 8-9 pm at the Muskego High School Cafeteria.. Children do not have to be present with parent to register. Birth certicates needed to verify age for USA Wrestling card. The season starts December 6th and ends in March. Practices are Tuesday and Wednesday evenings in the Muskego High School wrestling room. Cost$110.00/1st child;$100.00/2nd child; $90.00/3rd child Cash or Check only - Checks can be made to “Muskego Wrestling Club”. Cost includes USA Wrestling card, T-shirt, and entry into one tournament during the season.
Muskego Wrestling Club is open to any boy or girl in grades kindergarten through eighth grade. Non Muskego residents are welcome to join.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 2015 U14 Wisconsin Warriors Baseball Tryouts!!
- Waukesha County Recycling & Water Resources: In the Community
- Two Warriors Named Regional Champions
- Muskego Resident is an "I Ride with MS" Ambassador
- St. James Parish Festival to be held In Mukwonago Aug. 15 - 17
- Required School Supplies More than Families Can Afford
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Refashion for Life Charity Fashion Show Announces Sponsors
- Register NOW for K3, K4 - 8th Grade
- Jr Hawks U14 Tryouts for 2015