Muskego Youth Wrestling is having registration on October 24th, 8-9 pm at the Muskego High School Cafeteria.. Children do not have to be present with parent to register. Birth certicates needed to verify age for USA Wrestling card. The season starts December 6th and ends in March. Practices are Tuesday and Wednesday evenings in the Muskego High School wrestling room. Cost$110.00/1st child;$100.00/2nd child; $90.00/3rd child Cash or Check only - Checks can be made to “Muskego Wrestling Club”. Cost includes USA Wrestling card, T-shirt, and entry into one tournament during the season.
Muskego Wrestling Club is open to any boy or girl in grades kindergarten through eighth grade. Non Muskego residents are welcome to join.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Callen’s Muskego Showroom to Host Easter Bunny March 28
- St. Patrick’s Day Concert with David HB Drake
- Chamber Rolls Out the Red Carpet at Gala 2015
- All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner
- Carroll's Bryan Nagy named All-Midwest Conference
- Wine & Beer Tasting Event March 21, 2015 @ 6:00pm
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Peak Performance Volleyball Camp for 3rd - 8th Grade Girls
- A Retirement Income Planning Primer
- Muskego Open Swim, Pool Rentals, & Swim Lessons!