Muskego Youth Wrestling is having registration on October 24th, 8-9 pm at the Muskego High School Cafeteria.. Children do not have to be present with parent to register. Birth certicates needed to verify age for USA Wrestling card. The season starts December 6th and ends in March. Practices are Tuesday and Wednesday evenings in the Muskego High School wrestling room. Cost$110.00/1st child;$100.00/2nd child; $90.00/3rd child Cash or Check only - Checks can be made to “Muskego Wrestling Club”. Cost includes USA Wrestling card, T-shirt, and entry into one tournament during the season.
Muskego Wrestling Club is open to any boy or girl in grades kindergarten through eighth grade. Non Muskego residents are welcome to join.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on May 27
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- GRAEF ENGINEER, PROJECT HONORED BY APWA
- Milwaukee/NARI Foundation Announces Results of 2015 Rummage Sale
- Callen Completes Window and Patio Door Installation for Infinity® Windows and Doors Sweepstakes Winner
- Feast of the Sacred Heart Celebration
- Ross Dental Now Open In New Berlin
- Faith Community Church Offering Early VBS Registration thru June 1st
- Memorial Day Honors World War II Vets