Muskego Youth Wrestling is having registration on October 24th, 8-9 pm at the Muskego High School Cafeteria.. Children do not have to be present with parent to register. Birth certicates needed to verify age for USA Wrestling card. The season starts December 6th and ends in March. Practices are Tuesday and Wednesday evenings in the Muskego High School wrestling room. Cost$110.00/1st child;$100.00/2nd child; $90.00/3rd child Cash or Check only - Checks can be made to “Muskego Wrestling Club”. Cost includes USA Wrestling card, T-shirt, and entry into one tournament during the season.
Muskego Wrestling Club is open to any boy or girl in grades kindergarten through eighth grade. Non Muskego residents are welcome to join.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- KIDS from MUSKEGO?
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
- Muskego Police Explorers
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- New Berlin Library Book Drive
- All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner
- CHRISTIAN CONFERENCE ADDRESSES DISPUTED TOPICS IN WAUKESHA PEWAUKEE
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Adds 10 Members
- How Do You Make It Funny...Comedy Secrets Revealed
- Carthage Women's Ensemble Tour Concert