Muskego Youth Wrestling is having registration on October 24th, 8-9 pm at the Muskego High School Cafeteria.. Children do not have to be present with parent to register. Birth certicates needed to verify age for USA Wrestling card. The season starts December 6th and ends in March. Practices are Tuesday and Wednesday evenings in the Muskego High School wrestling room. Cost$110.00/1st child;$100.00/2nd child; $90.00/3rd child Cash or Check only - Checks can be made to “Muskego Wrestling Club”. Cost includes USA Wrestling card, T-shirt, and entry into one tournament during the season.
Muskego Wrestling Club is open to any boy or girl in grades kindergarten through eighth grade. Non Muskego residents are welcome to join.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Our TreASures … Our Heart
- UW-Waukesha Continuing Education Classes Offered Nov 10-16, 2014
- Fabulous Fish Fry for a Fabulous Cause
- All You Can Eat Breakfast Buffet
- Muskego Open Swim, Pool Rentals, & Swim Lessons!
- Bestselling author headlines National Novel Writing Month kickoff
- United Way in Waukesha County Weekly Press Release
- Paul Pennoyer Joins Bartelt as a Lead Carpenter
- West Allis Pastor and Music Director Perform Concert in Sweden
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Adds 15 Members