Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County:
Deck the Halls
A group of volunteers is needed at Brookfield Rehab to help set up and decorate 10 Christmas trees throughout the building. This project will take place on December 2nd from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm. Select a time that best fits your group’s schedule.
Hamilton School District Pen Pal
Do you enjoy sharing stories and writing letters? Join the Seniors and Students Pen Pal program. You will be matched with a 4th grade student throughout the school year. You will exchange letters with the student, sharing stories and wisdom. At the end of the school year, the school will be hosting a party to meet your pen pal.
Elmbrook Humane Society is looking for a volunteer to assist with various maintenance issues such as painting, handing boards, and minor repairs. Some tools are available, but the volunteer may want to bring a toolbox. The shelter is open Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm. Choose a time that suits you.
The Waukesha Women’s Center is in need of adult male volunteers to provide a warm, nurturing, non-sexist, non-violent role model for children staying at the shelter and in childcare. Volunteers needed after-school and evening hours to play games or help with homework.
For more information, contact the United Way in Waukesha County Volunteer Center at 262-547-8459.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on May 27
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- GRAEF ENGINEER, PROJECT HONORED BY APWA
- Milwaukee/NARI Foundation Announces Results of 2015 Rummage Sale
- Callen Completes Window and Patio Door Installation for Infinity® Windows and Doors Sweepstakes Winner
- Feast of the Sacred Heart Celebration
- Ross Dental Now Open In New Berlin
- Faith Community Church Offering Early VBS Registration thru June 1st
- Memorial Day Honors World War II Vets