Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County:
Deck the Halls
A group of volunteers is needed at Brookfield Rehab to help set up and decorate 10 Christmas trees throughout the building. This project will take place on December 2nd from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm. Select a time that best fits your group’s schedule.
Hamilton School District Pen Pal
Do you enjoy sharing stories and writing letters? Join the Seniors and Students Pen Pal program. You will be matched with a 4th grade student throughout the school year. You will exchange letters with the student, sharing stories and wisdom. At the end of the school year, the school will be hosting a party to meet your pen pal.
Elmbrook Humane Society is looking for a volunteer to assist with various maintenance issues such as painting, handing boards, and minor repairs. Some tools are available, but the volunteer may want to bring a toolbox. The shelter is open Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm. Choose a time that suits you.
The Waukesha Women’s Center is in need of adult male volunteers to provide a warm, nurturing, non-sexist, non-violent role model for children staying at the shelter and in childcare. Volunteers needed after-school and evening hours to play games or help with homework.
For more information, contact the United Way in Waukesha County Volunteer Center at 262-547-8459.
- Pet Safety Tips for the Heat
- Waukesha County Wins National County Award
- 9th Annual Refashion For Life Charity Fashion Show Announced
- Callen’s Remodeling Tips to Save Energy, the Environment
- Milwaukee NARI Foundation Announces Officers and Directors
- “Cave Quest” Vacation Bible School at Faith Community Church, July 18 - 22
- COMMUNICATION IS A TWO-WAY STREET: SPEED BUMPS THAT CAN SLOW DOWN THE CREDIT APPROVAL PROCESS
- Pewaukee resident elected to Girl Scout Board
- HAVE A “HAWS”-SOME SUMMER!
- 5K Run/Walk to Benefit Kenya Kids