Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County:
Deck the Halls
A group of volunteers is needed at Brookfield Rehab to help set up and decorate 10 Christmas trees throughout the building. This project will take place on December 2nd from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm. Select a time that best fits your group’s schedule.
Hamilton School District Pen Pal
Do you enjoy sharing stories and writing letters? Join the Seniors and Students Pen Pal program. You will be matched with a 4th grade student throughout the school year. You will exchange letters with the student, sharing stories and wisdom. At the end of the school year, the school will be hosting a party to meet your pen pal.
Elmbrook Humane Society is looking for a volunteer to assist with various maintenance issues such as painting, handing boards, and minor repairs. Some tools are available, but the volunteer may want to bring a toolbox. The shelter is open Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm. Choose a time that suits you.
The Waukesha Women’s Center is in need of adult male volunteers to provide a warm, nurturing, non-sexist, non-violent role model for children staying at the shelter and in childcare. Volunteers needed after-school and evening hours to play games or help with homework.
For more information, contact the United Way in Waukesha County Volunteer Center at 262-547-8459.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner - February 20th!
- Daddy Daughter Date Night at Sky Zone February 11
- Callen Earns Esteemed 2015 Angie’s List Super Service Award
- Callen Receives 2015 Pulse of the City Customer Service Award
- You're Invited to a Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- Pancake Breakfast and Silent Auction
- Callen Construction Offers Seven Tips for a Luxury Custom Closet
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- The President Comes to Park's Edge Preschool