Dear Friends and Neighbors,
I would like to announce that I am running for re-election as Alderman of Muskego’s 5th District to continue my service and work in restoring confidence in government and strengthening Muskego.
All around the country individuals and communities are still experiencing tough times. Muskego has not been immune to this; from lost jobs, foreclosures and plant closings, to tax revenue loss and city service reductions. It seems far too often today that some areas of government are still working against the people rather than with or for them. This needs to change – we must encourage transparency, collaboration and shared sacrifice.
As current Muskego 5th District Alderman and member of various City and Waukesha County Boards and Committees I have focused on restoring confidence in government and making Muskego stronger by working to:
- Reduce the overall residential tax burden
- Eliminate wasteful spending
- Develop innovative and more efficient ways to provide and maintain city services
- Encourage and promote smart economic growth and development
- Protect our property values
- Preserve Muskego’s unique and valuable natural resources
- Foster transparency and openness
We have made strides in these areas over the past couple years, but there is still more work to do.
I am asking for your support again this spring so that together we may continue to restore, preserve and strengthen the unique community of Muskego for our families now and for future families to come through Less Waste, More Transparency, and Stronger Community.
Please visit my website at www.dan4muskego.org to learn more about me, what I have been doing as Alderman, to let me know what issues are Important to you and what you would like to see for the future of Muskego. Be sure to check back often for updates or email/call me if you have questions, comments or concerns.
Very truly yours,
Alderman, City of Muskego – District 5
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- United Way in Waukesha County Weekly Press Release
- Paul Pennoyer Joins Bartelt as a Lead Carpenter
- West Allis Pastor and Music Director Perform Concert in Sweden
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Adds 15 Members
- Kristen Belan Joins R.A. Smith National as Municipal Services Project Manager/Engineer
- WCA “I Choose Compassion” Campaign Launches For National Bullying Prevention Month
- Put some WOW into your job search!
- New Berlin Police Motorcycle Shirts Fundraiser
- A Special Need for Communication
- Muskego Kiwanis Great Pumpkin Carve