Get a fantastic workout and help raise money for charity at the same time! The Workout for Wishes Zumbathon will take place at Innovative Health & Fitness on Saturday, February 4, 2012, from 6:00-9:00 p.m.
Zumba is described as Jazzercise set to a salsa and merengue soundtrack! And the fun approach, upbeat tunes and easy-to-follow steps have 12 million people hitting the floor weekly, with 110,000 class locations in 125 countries.
Tickets are available for $20 each at Innovative Health & Fitness, 8800 S. 102nd Street, Franklin, Wisconsin. Childcare tickets are available for $5 with availability on a first come basis. A portion of the proceeds will go to Children's Hospital of Wisconsin and the Make-A-Wish Foundation of Wisconsin.
There will be complimentary appetizers and drinks provided by Texas Roadhouse.
For more information, contact Lisa Manz at Innovative Health & Fitness at 414-529-9900x705.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Korth Elected Commander
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- BIRCofWI Community Store: Resale, Thrift, and Gift Shop The Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc. is moving from Big Bend to Waukesha, Wisconsin!
- K3, K4 and K5 Open House
- St Clare Street Fair
- SDNB Awarded $100K for Innovative School-to-Work Programs
- Ladies Luncheon Featuring Chef Zac Licau
- What to Expect Before You're Expecting
- Community Volunteers Race to Action for Muskego Senior Taxi
- Bring your family and pet! 5k Fun Run/Walk & Wellness Fair