The Muskego High School Music Department proudly presents this year's musical AIDA on February 23-25 at 7:00 pm and February 26 at 2:00 pm. All performances are held at the school's Performing Arts Center and all seats are reserved.
The story is a contemporary take on a grand classic tale of the timeless bond between an enslaved Nubian Princess and an Egyptian soldier. Music and lyrics are by Elton John and Tim Rice.
Tickets are $6 ($7 at door) for adults and seniors/children $5. For ticket information please call 262-971-1790, ext. 4545.
The MHS Music Department is collecting donations for the Muskego Food Pantry. Bring non-perishable items when you attend the musical or any band/choir concert and place in the barrel in the PAC lobby. Thank you.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- Local Boy Scout Honors Grandfather With Eagle Award
- Join UW-Waukesha Continuing Education for Haunted Halloween Chicago Trip
- Weekly United Way Press Release - Volunteer Opportunities
- Autumn Harvest Bowl Disc Golf Event for the Food Pantry of Waukesha County
- St. Martin of Tours - Oktoberfest 2014
- Oktoberfest - Saturday, October 18th FREE Admission!
- RED HOT MAMA! A Tribute to Sophie Tucker (featuring Becky Spice)
- SPROCKET ROCKETS Named Gold Spokes Team for 2014 Bike MS Fundraising Efforts
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County