The Muskego High School Music Department proudly presents this year's musical AIDA on February 23-25 at 7:00 pm and February 26 at 2:00 pm. All performances are held at the school's Performing Arts Center and all seats are reserved.
The story is a contemporary take on a grand classic tale of the timeless bond between an enslaved Nubian Princess and an Egyptian soldier. Music and lyrics are by Elton John and Tim Rice.
Tickets are $6 ($7 at door) for adults and seniors/children $5. For ticket information please call 262-971-1790, ext. 4545.
The MHS Music Department is collecting donations for the Muskego Food Pantry. Bring non-perishable items when you attend the musical or any band/choir concert and place in the barrel in the PAC lobby. Thank you.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
- Weekly United Way Press Release - Volunteer Opportunities
- Polish Harvest Festival
- From Billions to None: The Passenger Pigeon’s Flight to Extinction
- Eagle Scout Project in Progress at Faith Community Church - Franklin
- Local Vape Shop Kicks Butts
- Christ the King Church of Delafield To Hold Rally Sunday Celebration, Sept. 7
- Milwaukee/NARI Reveals the Secret Ingredient of an Award-Winning Remodel
- Waukesha County’s Mukwonago Park Dog Exercise Area Grand Opening Announced
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County