The Muskego High School Music Department proudly presents this year's musical AIDA on February 23-25 at 7:00 pm and February 26 at 2:00 pm. All performances are held at the school's Performing Arts Center and all seats are reserved.
The story is a contemporary take on a grand classic tale of the timeless bond between an enslaved Nubian Princess and an Egyptian soldier. Music and lyrics are by Elton John and Tim Rice.
Tickets are $6 ($7 at door) for adults and seniors/children $5. For ticket information please call 262-971-1790, ext. 4545.
The MHS Music Department is collecting donations for the Muskego Food Pantry. Bring non-perishable items when you attend the musical or any band/choir concert and place in the barrel in the PAC lobby. Thank you.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Easter Baskets Have Arrived
- Sky Zone Launches Fitness Challenge
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- Open Enrollment for Franklin Residents
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- Milwaukee Hamilton Class of 1975, 40th Reunion
- Muskego Open Swim, Pool Rentals, & Swim Lessons!
- Hinkel Inc. becomes wholly owned subsidiary of Inpro
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA Local professional group secures prominent Latina celebrity for upcoming fundraiser
- Latest Developments in Alzheimer's Research