The Muskego High School Music Department proudly presents this year's musical AIDA on February 23-25 at 7:00 pm and February 26 at 2:00 pm. All performances are held at the school's Performing Arts Center and all seats are reserved.
The story is a contemporary take on a grand classic tale of the timeless bond between an enslaved Nubian Princess and an Egyptian soldier. Music and lyrics are by Elton John and Tim Rice.
Tickets are $6 ($7 at door) for adults and seniors/children $5. For ticket information please call 262-971-1790, ext. 4545.
The MHS Music Department is collecting donations for the Muskego Food Pantry. Bring non-perishable items when you attend the musical or any band/choir concert and place in the barrel in the PAC lobby. Thank you.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on May 27
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- GRAEF ENGINEER, PROJECT HONORED BY APWA
- Milwaukee/NARI Foundation Announces Results of 2015 Rummage Sale
- Callen Completes Window and Patio Door Installation for Infinity® Windows and Doors Sweepstakes Winner
- Feast of the Sacred Heart Celebration
- Ross Dental Now Open In New Berlin
- Faith Community Church Offering Early VBS Registration thru June 1st
- Memorial Day Honors World War II Vets