It’s that time of the year again to celebrate the return of Spring and attend the FESTIVAL OF FLOWERS, for food, fun and flowers to be held on Wednesday, March 21, 2012. Two seatings are scheduled at 11:00 a.m. and 1:00 P.M. The event will be held at the Waukesha Floral & Greenhouse, 319 South Prairie Avenue, Waukesha.
Your attendance will benefit Interfaith Senior Programs, a faith-based, community centered nonprofit organization serving Waukesha County seniors and adults with disabilities. Our volunteer based nonprofit provides neighborly services to our clients and serves in area schools with tutoring, mentoring and pen pal projects with students.
For $25, you will enjoy a fun, floral demonstration, a sophisticated box lunch, and qualify for door-prize drawings. See what you can do with bursts of colorful flowers. After the demonstration you may linger in the Waukesha Floral & Greenhouse retail shop to explore additional decorating ideas for your home or gift giving needs.
Interfaith Senior Programs wishes to thanks its partners Waukesha Floral and Greenhouse for donating the greenhouse space; Rochester Deli for creating the delicious box lunch, and Interfaith volunteers who will assist in service for the day.
To reserve your seat or table of ten, contact Barb Butler by phone 262-522-2420 or email@example.com.
Visit www.interfaithwaukesha.org to learn more about our volunteer opportunities.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
- Weekly United Way Press Release - Volunteer Opportunities
- Polish Harvest Festival
- From Billions to None: The Passenger Pigeon’s Flight to Extinction
- Eagle Scout Project in Progress at Faith Community Church - Franklin
- Local Vape Shop Kicks Butts
- Christ the King Church of Delafield To Hold Rally Sunday Celebration, Sept. 7
- Milwaukee/NARI Reveals the Secret Ingredient of an Award-Winning Remodel
- Waukesha County’s Mukwonago Park Dog Exercise Area Grand Opening Announced
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County