Amanda Bonert, a 2005 graduate of Muskego High is currently attending veterinary school at Ross University on the island of St. Kitts. Amanda graduated from Purdue in December of 2010 with a BS in animal science. Of the 4 universaties she applied to for vet school, (Purdue being one of them) she was invited to interview at only one - Mississippi State. She was not accepted there.
Apparently, there's a shortage of vet school openings? Amanda worked for a year at the emergency vet in Waukesha. She applied to Ross, and was accepted. 3-1/2 yrs. to go!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
- Weekly United Way Press Release - Volunteer Opportunities
- Polish Harvest Festival
- From Billions to None: The Passenger Pigeon’s Flight to Extinction
- Eagle Scout Project in Progress at Faith Community Church - Franklin
- Local Vape Shop Kicks Butts
- Christ the King Church of Delafield To Hold Rally Sunday Celebration, Sept. 7
- Milwaukee/NARI Reveals the Secret Ingredient of an Award-Winning Remodel
- Waukesha County’s Mukwonago Park Dog Exercise Area Grand Opening Announced
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County