The following students from your area were named to the dean's list at Carroll University for the fall 2011 semester. To be named to the dean’s list, students must have a grade point average for the semester of at least 3.5 on a 4-point scale.
• Kimberly Brown, an education major, is a 2007 graduate of Muskego High School and daughter of David Brown and Kelly Brown of Muskego.
• Jenniffer Conell, a business administration major, is a 1998 graduate of Muskego High School and daughter of Dennis and Debbie Youssi of Muskego.
• Daniel Czernicki, an accounting major, is a 2011 graduate of Muskego High School and son of David Czernicki and Patricia Czernicki of Muskego.
• Emily Groth, an elementary education major, is a 2010 graduate of New Berlin West High School and daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Gerald Groth of New Berlin.
• Sarah Kindler, an accounting major, is a 2010 graduate of Muskego High School and daughter of James Kindler and Susan Schneider of Muskego.
• Kendra Ozanick-Vanderhill, a health science major, is a 2011 graduate of Muskego High School and daughter of Kirk and Sandie Ozanick of Wind Lake.
• Justin Pogodzinski, a business administration major, is a 2011 graduate of Pius XI High School and son of Gary and Maggie Pogodzinski of New Berlin.
• Bryan Pries, an exercise science, is a 2007 graduate of Muskego High School and son of Gregory and Cindy Pries of Muskego.
• Jamie Pries, an exercise science major, is a 2007 graduate of Muskego High School and daughter of Marlowe and Diana Larsen of Muskego.
Carroll, Wisconsin's oldest four-year institution of higher learning, is an independent, co-educational comprehensive university grounded in the liberal arts tradition. Incorporated in 1846, it offers bachelor's degrees in 48 majors and master's degrees in business administration, education, software engineering and physician assistant studies, as well as a clinical doctorate in physical therapy.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Economic Developments on the Horizon in Oak Creek and Franklin
- Local Eagle Project
- Local Job Fair Held to Hire Seasonal Associates for BuySeasons, Inc.
- The Travels of Pat Ostergren
- Put some WOW into your job search!
- African Children's Choir In-Concert at Hales Corners Lutheran
- Apple Holler's Farmers Market & Country Fair is Aug. 24
- Huge Church Rummage Sale
- August is “Cataract Awareness Month”: 6 Things you should know about CATARACTS
- Waukesha County Park System Announces Beach Season End Dates