Group Visits to Adult Day Centers: Catholic Charities
Are you looking for a fun and meaningful activity to do with a group of friends, colleagues, or family? Consider volunteering as a group at one of our Adult Day Centers where your group can lead activities, assist with activities, or just visit with participants. Volunteer groups are welcome Monday-Friday from 9:00am - 4:00pm. Let us know what works for you. Groups are welcome to come one-time or on an on-going basis. Groups can range in size from 2-8 people.
Fun and Festive Fund Raising Event: Safe Babies Healthy Families
Volunteers are needed to help set up for the exciting annual Gala for Safe Babies Healthy Families. Be part of an event that makes a difference in the lives of families with babies and young children. Volunteers are needed during the day to help set up or in the evening at the actual event. You must be over 18 to volunteer for this event.
Volunteer to Create a World Free of MS: National Multiple Sclerosis Society
Join the fun on Saturday April 28th at Greenland Elementary School in Oconomowoc and volunteer for Walk MS! Tasks include set-up, registration, greeting, traffic control, Medic support, and photography.
Sunday Volunteers: Brookfield Rehab
We are seeking some good folks to assist in transporting residents in wheel chairs to and from religious services held in our Recreation Center. Come join us in helping our seniors to be "Spiritually Fed"! Volunteers must be able to push wheelchairs.
For further information please contact The United Way Volunteer Center in Waukesha County, 1717 Paramount Drive, Waukesha (262) 547-8459 x117
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Two Warriors Named Regional Champions
- Muskego Resident is an "I Ride with MS" Ambassador
- St. James Parish Festival to be held In Mukwonago Aug. 15 - 17
- Required School Supplies More than Families Can Afford
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Refashion for Life Charity Fashion Show Announces Sponsors
- Register NOW for K3, K4 - 8th Grade
- Jr Hawks U14 Tryouts for 2015
- Muskego Resident Featured in GCT’s Production of Legally Blonde: The Musical
- 2015 U14 Wisconsin Warriors Baseball Tryouts!!