Fathers Are Important: Safe Babies Healthy Families
Be a speaker once a month at our Child Birth Education Classes. These classes are for young parents who would not feel comfortable in a traditional childbirth ed class. The young dads that participate would learn the value of dad being involved with his new baby and the benefits for the baby with having a positive father in his/her life. An orientation and materials would be available prior to doing the first group.
Ready, Set, Camp Event: Girl Scouts Of Wisconsin Southeast
Assist or lead a group of 15-20 girls grades 1st-3rd. Venture outdoors as you and girls will hit the trail and cook over a camp stove. Help girls learn knots and perfect their campfire building skills to get ready for an outdoor camping experience. Dates include Saturday may 5th, Tuesday may 15th, and Saturday may 19th.
Board members: HOPE Network, Inc.
Board members are needed by HOPE Network, a small nonprofit charity that helps single mothers and their children in the metro Milwaukee & Waukesha areas. We welcome active individuals to join us in providing a variety of programs for single mothers. Board meetings are 6 -8 pm every other month near Mayfair Mall, Wauwatosa (May, July, Sept., Nov., Jan, March, with a dinner planning / socializing meeting in summer). Organization's annual budget is less than $70,000, so board is very hands-on. Need individuals with ideas, enthusiasm, and willingness to follow-through.; community connections are a plus.
Meals On Wheels Driver: The Caring Place, Inc.
Come share a smile with a home-bound adult! Deliver meals to the elderly, disabled or home-bound individuals so they are able to remain in their homes. Meals are delivered to clients in the City of Waukesha and portions of the Town of Waukesha. Volunteer drivers are needed Monday through Friday from 11:00am-12:30pm.
For more information please contact The United Way Volunteer Center in Waukesha County, 1717 Paramount Drive, Waukesha (262) 547-8459
- Callen Offers Advice On When It’s Time To Replace Windows
- Hales Corners Youth Music Theatre proudly presents "The Sound of Music"
- Beer Garden
- Join us for Croatian Fest 2016
- HAWS NAMED A FINALIST IN WATERSTONE BANK’S 95TH ANNIVERSARY VIDEO CONTEST
- Five Tips for “Greening” the Kitchen From Callen Construction
- New Summer Worship Schedule for Christ the King
- HAWS May Adoption Special
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Muskego Health & Wellness Center announces the addition of ChiroThin™ to their office