4th Annual Grillin' and Chillin' Event: Easter Seals Southeast Wisconsin
Come and join us for our special 4th annual Grillin' and Chillin' summer event! We are looking for volunteers to help serve attendees and grill brats and hot dogs for the guests of the event. Volunteer positions include server/kitchen runner, grill attendant, and advertiser.
Bingo Helpers: Brookfield Rehab
This Brookfield retirement center has a great group of people who love to play bingo. Come and help out; be the callers, help manage the cards, or hand out the great prizes on Wednesdays at 2:00pm or Saturdays at 1:30.
Bike Trail Clean Up: Adaptive Community Approach Program
Get outside and enjoy the weather while helping the environment! During the Spring, Summer or Fall, you can assist individuals with disabilities to clean up the Waukesha Bike Trail. Volunteer to help others volunteer! You are needed for a few hours between 9:00am-3:00pm Monday through Friday, scheduling is flexible.
Instructor Aide-Day Services: Goodwill Industries of SE Wisconsin
Volunteers are needed to assist staff with recreational activities at an adult day center and/or with outings for participants that have cognitive or physical disabilities. A great opportunity for those with an interest in working with special needs clients! Volunteers are needed in Waukesha, Brookfield, Pewaukee, and Menomonee Falls. Scheduling is flexible, based on your schedule. Hours are 8:30am-2.30pm Monday-Friday.
For further information please contact the United Way Volunteer Center at 1717 Paramount Drive, Waukesha (262) 547-8459 x117
- 2017 Muskego Storm Select Baseball Tryouts This Weekend!
- Hartford UHS Team Wins Safety Room Challenge at Muskego High School
- Paul Degner, Elkhorn Area School District, Wins Safety Room Challenge at Muskego High School
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!
- Welcome Pokemon Go Players
- Fill the Bus to be held August 6
- Pet Safety Tips for the Heat
- Waukesha County Wins National County Award
- 9th Annual Refashion For Life Charity Fashion Show Announced
- Callen’s Remodeling Tips to Save Energy, the Environment