Series of six new demo classes to teach about olive oils and balsamic
The Oilerie® Brookfield will launch the first in a series of six “Olive Oil After Hours” demo classes on Tuesday, May 8, 2012 starting at 6:30 p.m. Held at The Oilerie® Brookfield’s Olive Oil Bar® store, this first demo class will feature salads – different pairings of olive oils and balsamic vinegars along with homemade croutons.
“Olive Oil After Hours” is not a cooking class but rather a live demonstration by The Oilerie® Brookfield owner, Jackie Zach, and her staff of experts, to show how simple cooking with The Oilerie® Brookfield’s products can be. All foods demonstrated will be sampled, and recipes for the evening’s products and “bundle bags” of the demo products will be available to take home.
“We chose to offer ‘Olive Oil After Hours’ in two ways,” said Zach. “Public events where we will organize and hold the events on Tuesday evenings; and private events where individuals and their friends and groups can meet and have a fun evening on Wednesday and Thursday evenings. Along with the demos, there is a store tour and prizes.”
“Olive Oil After Hours” events are arranged in a series, are held at The Oilerie® Brookfield’s retail location, and are to be taken in the order they are offered. The series will cover:
Salads – different pairings of olive oils and balsamic along with homemade croutons
- Appetizers – three different tasty appetizers
- Soups – three styles of soups
- Breads/Dough – pizza crusts and breads
- Main Course – chicken, meat and fish marinades
- Desserts – desserts … enough said!
To make reservations for the first in the series of “Olive Oil After Hours,” call The Oilerie® Brookfield at 262-786-3000. There is a $15 fee per person attending, and since this is an adult experience demo evening, the minimum age to attend is 18.
The Oilerie® Brookfield was a finalist at the 2012 Business Excellence Awards Forum, sponsored by ActionCOACH, the world’s number one business coaching firm, held in Memphis, TN earlier this year.
Jackie Zach is President of Jacqueline M. Zach Enterprises, LLC, dba The Oilerie® Brookfield, an Olive Oil Bar® store located in The Plaza at 17125C W Bluemound Road in Brookfield, Wisconsin. Phone: 262-786-3000. Contact Jackie at email@example.com. www.oilerie.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Faith Academy and Faith Community Church Pumpkin Fundraiser
- Milwaukee Festival Brass Benefit Concert/Dinner for St. John's Youth
- Annual Muskego High School Career Bus Tour Helps Students
- Callen Says Weatherize Now to Save Energy in Winter
- Save the Date for the New Berlin West Pom & Dance Clinic on Nov. 21, 2015
- Help "Build" Holiday Cheer
- R.A. Smith National Given Green Light from FAA on Commercial Use of Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS)
- Local Contractor on Mission to Educate First Time Homeowners
- SHE KILLS MONSTERS comedy opens at UW-Waukesha
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards