Series of six new demo classes to teach about olive oils and balsamic
The Oilerie® Brookfield will launch the first in a series of six “Olive Oil After Hours” demo classes on Tuesday, May 8, 2012 starting at 6:30 p.m. Held at The Oilerie® Brookfield’s Olive Oil Bar® store, this first demo class will feature salads – different pairings of olive oils and balsamic vinegars along with homemade croutons.
“Olive Oil After Hours” is not a cooking class but rather a live demonstration by The Oilerie® Brookfield owner, Jackie Zach, and her staff of experts, to show how simple cooking with The Oilerie® Brookfield’s products can be. All foods demonstrated will be sampled, and recipes for the evening’s products and “bundle bags” of the demo products will be available to take home.
“We chose to offer ‘Olive Oil After Hours’ in two ways,” said Zach. “Public events where we will organize and hold the events on Tuesday evenings; and private events where individuals and their friends and groups can meet and have a fun evening on Wednesday and Thursday evenings. Along with the demos, there is a store tour and prizes.”
“Olive Oil After Hours” events are arranged in a series, are held at The Oilerie® Brookfield’s retail location, and are to be taken in the order they are offered. The series will cover:
Salads – different pairings of olive oils and balsamic along with homemade croutons
- Appetizers – three different tasty appetizers
- Soups – three styles of soups
- Breads/Dough – pizza crusts and breads
- Main Course – chicken, meat and fish marinades
- Desserts – desserts … enough said!
To make reservations for the first in the series of “Olive Oil After Hours,” call The Oilerie® Brookfield at 262-786-3000. There is a $15 fee per person attending, and since this is an adult experience demo evening, the minimum age to attend is 18.
The Oilerie® Brookfield was a finalist at the 2012 Business Excellence Awards Forum, sponsored by ActionCOACH, the world’s number one business coaching firm, held in Memphis, TN earlier this year.
Jackie Zach is President of Jacqueline M. Zach Enterprises, LLC, dba The Oilerie® Brookfield, an Olive Oil Bar® store located in The Plaza at 17125C W Bluemound Road in Brookfield, Wisconsin. Phone: 262-786-3000. Contact Jackie at email@example.com. www.oilerie.com
- HAWS NAMED A FINALIST IN WATERSTONE BANK’S 95TH ANNIVERSARY VIDEO CONTEST
- Five Tips for “Greening” the Kitchen From Callen Construction
- New Summer Worship Schedule for Christ the King
- HAWS May Adoption Special
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Muskego Health & Wellness Center announces the addition of ChiroThin™ to their office
- Callen Celebrates National Home Improvement Month
- Relay for Life at Oak Creek High School on Friday, May 20th
- Help Waukesha County Prepare for a Disaster!
- Milwaukee's Newest All Star Cheer Gym in New Berlin