The SeniorCare Resource Group of Wisconsin, Inc., based in New Berlin, WI, presents its May 2012 Education Series entitled “Energize Your Home to Age in Place”.
The seminar will be held on Wednesday, May 16, 2012 from 10:00 am – noon at the Citizens Bank of Mukwonago – New Berlin Branch 5450 South Moorland Road, New Berlin, WI.
We all know that a safe healthy home is important no matter what your age. But, did you know that you can make some simple home modifications that can increase your energy?
Learn about the normal effects of aging and how to maximize your abilities and energize your home from the seasoned professionals at Pillar Design Group Inc., who specialize in “designing and consulting for the generations”.
Refreshments will be served at each seminar, so please call to make reservations. Call Lyn at James L. Hintzke, CPA, S.C. (262) 797-8442.
Admission is always FREE; however, please consider bringing a donation for the FOOD PANTRY.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 30th Annual Candy Cane Lane Opens
- Hales Corners Lutheran Church presents annual Christmas Musical
- Franklin 8th Grader makes team USA U15
- Puzzles and Games that Exercise the Brain
- A Retirement Income Planning Primer
- SUNSET PLAYHOUSE PRESENTS CROONER CHRIS MARIANI IN HAVE A COOL YULE
- We want to help relieve your Holiday Stress!!!
- Waukesha County Purchase Award contest winners announced
- Local Contractor Joins Campaign for Hunger Relief
- Santa is Coming to Town in Greendale