The SeniorCare Resource Group of Wisconsin, Inc., based in New Berlin, WI, presents its May 2012 Education Series entitled “Energize Your Home to Age in Place”.
The seminar will be held on Wednesday, May 16, 2012 from 10:00 am – noon at the Citizens Bank of Mukwonago – New Berlin Branch 5450 South Moorland Road, New Berlin, WI.
We all know that a safe healthy home is important no matter what your age. But, did you know that you can make some simple home modifications that can increase your energy?
Learn about the normal effects of aging and how to maximize your abilities and energize your home from the seasoned professionals at Pillar Design Group Inc., who specialize in “designing and consulting for the generations”.
Refreshments will be served at each seminar, so please call to make reservations. Call Lyn at James L. Hintzke, CPA, S.C. (262) 797-8442.
Admission is always FREE; however, please consider bringing a donation for the FOOD PANTRY.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Our TreASures … Our Heart
- UW-Waukesha Continuing Education Classes Offered Nov 10-16, 2014
- Fabulous Fish Fry for a Fabulous Cause
- All You Can Eat Breakfast Buffet
- Muskego Open Swim, Pool Rentals, & Swim Lessons!
- Bestselling author headlines National Novel Writing Month kickoff
- United Way in Waukesha County Weekly Press Release
- Paul Pennoyer Joins Bartelt as a Lead Carpenter
- West Allis Pastor and Music Director Perform Concert in Sweden
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Adds 15 Members