We’re so excited to tell you that Veggie Tales “The Pirates Who Don’t Do Anything” are sailing into the Free Methodist Church, 2975 S. Sunnyslope Road, New Berlin, WI on Sundays during the months of June and July (with the exception of July 1). From 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. children will experience a time of Bible learning that is seriously fun. As they experience stories of some of the greatest heroes of the Bible, children will learn what it means to be a true hero for God. We’re welcoming children from two years old to those in sixth grade. And we’d love to have your child on board! And parents, there will be a continental breakfast for you while children enjoy their activities. An attended nursery is also available. Preregister today by calling 262-782-3560 or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
- Weekly United Way Press Release - Volunteer Opportunities
- Polish Harvest Festival
- From Billions to None: The Passenger Pigeon’s Flight to Extinction
- Eagle Scout Project in Progress at Faith Community Church - Franklin
- Local Vape Shop Kicks Butts
- Christ the King Church of Delafield To Hold Rally Sunday Celebration, Sept. 7
- Milwaukee/NARI Reveals the Secret Ingredient of an Award-Winning Remodel
- Waukesha County’s Mukwonago Park Dog Exercise Area Grand Opening Announced
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County