The SeniorCare Resource Group of Wisconsin, Inc., based in New Berlin, WI, presents its June 2012 Education Series entitled “Crime, Cons, and Scams against Seniors”.
The seminar will be held on Wednesday, June 20, 2012 from 10:00 am – noon at the Citizens Bank of Mukwonago – New Berlin Branch 5450 South Moorland Road, New Berlin, WI.
June is NATIONAL SAFETY MONTH. Detective Steve Pederson with the Waukesha
County Sheriff’s Department will be discussing some of the current scams and cons that
are targeting seniors and what you need to be aware of to protect yourself.
Refreshments will be served at each seminar, so please call to make reservations. Call Lyn at James L. Hintzke, CPA, S.C. (262) 797-8442.
Admission is always FREE; however, please consider bringing a donation for the FOOD PANTRY.
- Hales Corners Youth Music Theatre proudly presents "The Sound of Music"
- Beer Garden
- Join us for Croatian Fest 2016
- HAWS NAMED A FINALIST IN WATERSTONE BANK’S 95TH ANNIVERSARY VIDEO CONTEST
- Five Tips for “Greening” the Kitchen From Callen Construction
- New Summer Worship Schedule for Christ the King
- HAWS May Adoption Special
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Muskego Health & Wellness Center announces the addition of ChiroThin™ to their office
- Callen Celebrates National Home Improvement Month