Free Callen Seminar - Kitchen & Bathroom Planning 101: How To Save Money Planning Your New Designer Space
Kitchens and Baths by Callen, specializing in kitchen, bathroom, lower level, attics, additions, and other interior living space renovations, has scheduled a free seminar titled “Kitchen & Bathroom Planning 101: How to Save Money Planning Your New Designer Space” at the company showroom, S63 W13131 Janesville Rd. in Muskego.
The seminar will be presented on Wed., Oct. 17 at 6:00 p.m. and Sat., Oct. 20 at 10:00 a.m. Callen design professionals will discuss the solutions to creating a more functional and usable space, especially those found in kitchens and baths. Information will include identifying the functional needs and materials to renovate an outdated or uniquely shaped kitchen or bathroom to create a more useful and comfortable environment.
Refreshments will be served. Space is limited and reservations are required. E-mail email@example.com or call 414-529-5509 to reserve your space.
Callen is a family-owned and award-winning home improvement and remodeling contractor operating since 1986. Callen’s Muskego showroom contains a variety of samples, including full kitchen and bath displays featuring Kohler and Starmark Cabinetry products, countertops, and Infinity® Fiberglass replacement windows from Marvin.
Callen is a member of several home improvement and area associations, including the Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council, National Kitchen & Bath Association, the Metropolitan Builders Association Remodelers Council, Better Business Bureau, Angie’s List, the Muskego Area Chamber of Commerce, the Brookfield Chamber of Commerce, and the Hales Corners Chamber of Commerce.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Refuse To Be A Victim ® Seminar to be Presented in Muskego
- Independence Day Activities in Waukesha
- Rotary Club’s watermelon slices quench thirst, benefit community
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Enhance Your Home’s Exterior With Tips From Callen
- State Farm Welcomes New Agent Jason Aexel to Muskego
- Marching Band Competition at New Berlin Eisenhower High School
- UMDF Energy For Life Walk Held on September 26th at Greenfield Park
- Callen Staffer Earns National Certification Designation
- Mike Thompson, New Berlin Resident, Joins ActionCOACH Business Coaching as Certified Business Coach