Premiering for the first time in Skylight Music Theatre’s 54 year history is the beloved musical, The Sound of Music, the true story of the von Trapp Family singers complete with cherished Rogers and Hammerstein melodies. Skylight’s production of the classic musical will feature the largest cast to date with a total of 62 members. Twenty-three of those members are youth actors from the local Milwaukee area including one from Muskego.
Matthew Welden (Servant/Nazi) – Matthew is an aspiring actor and musical theater performer. He has performed in roughly 35 shows to date, and wishes to continue throughout his lifetime. He was recently seen at the MYAC as Orin in Little Shop of Horrors. He has also gone to Missoula, Montana for a performing arts camp.
The show will run from November 16 to December 31 in the Cabot Theatre. Tickets can be purchased by calling the Skylight box office at 414-291-7800 or online at www.skylightmusictheatre.org. Filled with childhood favorites like “Do-Re-Mi”, “My Favorite Things” and “Edelweiss”, The Sound of Music is the perfect family show for the holiday season!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New Berlin Swim Club Tryout Swim Camp
- Milwaukee/NARI Members Advise That Details Make the Difference in Interior Design
- Muskego Girls Varsity Bowling Team Qualifies for State
- Inspired by Love of Their Country, Local Contractor Gifts Veteran Family New Furnace to Help Them through Harsh Winter
- Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- Retzer Nature Center’s Annual Spring Sale Plant Pre-Orders due March 6th
- Muskego Lions Club Hosts Diabetes Awareness Display at Muskego Public Library
- Brady McFarland Headed For State Tournament
- VFW Fundraiser in New Berlin
- Milwaukee/NARI Announces Availability of 2015 Membership Directory