Lyndsey Sippel, a senior theatre arts major, is the stage manager for “The Mystery of Edwin Drood” at Carroll University. Performances are Friday, Nov. 16, 2012, at 7 p.m. and Saturday, Nov. 17, at 2 and 7 p.m.
Lyndsey is a 2009 graduate of Muskego High School and the daughter of Larry and Lois Sippel of Muskego. Her recent production work at Carroll includes, “A Chorus Line,” “Ann…or Strange and Wonderful Things” and Milwaukee Opera Theatre’s “Iolanthe.”
“The Mystery of Edwin Drood” is a fun-filled, choose-your-own-ending musical based on the Charles Dickens unfinished masterpiece of the same name. The musical takes us right to the point that Dickens stopped writing and then asks the audience to decide the identity of the killer. It was nominated for 11 Tony awards, winning five, including Best Musical, Best Score, Best Book and Best Direction.
Tickets should be purchased in advance; call 262.524.7633. Prices are $10 adults, $5 alumni/parents/seniors and free for students with a valid ID.
Carroll, Wisconsin's oldest four-year institution of higher learning, is an independent, co-educational comprehensive university grounded in the liberal arts tradition. Incorporated in 1846, it offers bachelor’s degrees in 48 majors and master’s degrees in business administration, education, software engineering and physician assistant studies, as well as a clinical doctorate in physical therapy.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Jazz Night at the Ike Cafe
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Sharpen your sleuthing skills for New Berlin Rotary's Murder Mystery Feb. 7
- Callen Construction Recognized by Houzz
- 10th Annual New Berlin West Baseball Casino Night Fundraiser
- Second Planning Mtg. for Hales Corners Chamber's Awards Banquet
- New RE/MAX Office Opens in Muskego
- WINTER WARRIORS
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program