St. Martin of Tours Parish is anticipating our annual Breakfast Buffet with Santa, Craft Fair and Cookie Walk on Sunday, December 2nd. The breakfast buffet will start at 8:00 am – 12:00 noon. Santa will be here from 8:30 am – 11:30 am. The breakfast is $6.00 per adult and $4.00 for children 2-12 and seniors. Kids under 2 eat FREE! The Craft Fair and the Cookie Walk run from 8:00 am through 2:00 pm.
Please join us for a wonderful breakfast, shopping, and get your homemade Christmas cookies while they last! Bring your kids or grandkids to see Santa too! St. Martin of Tours is located off of Church St. and St. Martins Road (where the Labor Day Fair is!). Please join us for a great day. If you need more information, please call 414/425-9200.
- Pet Safety Tips for the Heat
- Waukesha County Wins National County Award
- 9th Annual Refashion For Life Charity Fashion Show Announced
- Callen’s Remodeling Tips to Save Energy, the Environment
- Milwaukee NARI Foundation Announces Officers and Directors
- “Cave Quest” Vacation Bible School at Faith Community Church, July 18 - 22
- COMMUNICATION IS A TWO-WAY STREET: SPEED BUMPS THAT CAN SLOW DOWN THE CREDIT APPROVAL PROCESS
- Pewaukee resident elected to Girl Scout Board
- HAVE A “HAWS”-SOME SUMMER!
- 5K Run/Walk to Benefit Kenya Kids