St. Martin of Tours Parish is anticipating our annual Breakfast Buffet with Santa, Craft Fair and Cookie Walk on Sunday, December 2nd. The breakfast buffet will start at 8:00 am – 12:00 noon. Santa will be here from 8:30 am – 11:30 am. The breakfast is $6.00 per adult and $4.00 for children 2-12 and seniors. Kids under 2 eat FREE! The Craft Fair and the Cookie Walk run from 8:00 am through 2:00 pm.
Please join us for a wonderful breakfast, shopping, and get your homemade Christmas cookies while they last! Bring your kids or grandkids to see Santa too! St. Martin of Tours is located off of Church St. and St. Martins Road (where the Labor Day Fair is!). Please join us for a great day. If you need more information, please call 414/425-9200.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Korth Elected Commander
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- BIRCofWI Community Store: Resale, Thrift, and Gift Shop The Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc. is moving from Big Bend to Waukesha, Wisconsin!
- K3, K4 and K5 Open House
- St Clare Street Fair
- SDNB Awarded $100K for Innovative School-to-Work Programs
- Ladies Luncheon Featuring Chef Zac Licau
- What to Expect Before You're Expecting
- Community Volunteers Race to Action for Muskego Senior Taxi
- Bring your family and pet! 5k Fun Run/Walk & Wellness Fair