St. Martin of Tours Parish is anticipating our annual Breakfast Buffet with Santa, Craft Fair and Cookie Walk on Sunday, December 2nd. The breakfast buffet will start at 8:00 am – 12:00 noon. Santa will be here from 8:30 am – 11:30 am. The breakfast is $6.00 per adult and $4.00 for children 2-12 and seniors. Kids under 2 eat FREE! The Craft Fair and the Cookie Walk run from 8:00 am through 2:00 pm.
Please join us for a wonderful breakfast, shopping, and get your homemade Christmas cookies while they last! Bring your kids or grandkids to see Santa too! St. Martin of Tours is located off of Church St. and St. Martins Road (where the Labor Day Fair is!). Please join us for a great day. If you need more information, please call 414/425-9200.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- A Carefree Moment - A charity event to support Cancer patients
- Holiday Food Drive For Hunger Task Force to be Featured in St. Patrick’s Day Parades
- Grand Opening of this New & Unique Shop Destination Shop to Carrie On
- Local Artists invited to participate in WRAP Exhibit and Workshop
- Children's Resale at Franklin Library
- SeniorCare Resource Group of WI March Seminar
- KIDS from MUSKEGO?
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
- Muskego Police Explorers
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County