Lorie Tremble has joined Wixon, a manufacturer of seasonings, flavors, ingredients, and consumer products for the food and beverage industry, as Sales & Marketing Coordinator.
In this position, newly-created to support sales growth, Tremble will work with the firm’s three divisional sales and marketing teams. She will be responsible for developing monitoring systems to assist the sales team in managing regulatory, customer service, and quality improvement initiatives. Tremble will also provide sales analysis, process, and tracking support for new leads and existing customers. She will coordinate the firm’s tradeshow participation and maintain its website and sales materials.
Tremble has over 15 years of consumer products experience in a sales and marketing role. She previously worked for Alberto Culver, Gardetto’s, and A.C. Nielson.
Tremble received her bachelor of business administration degree in marketing from the University of Wisconsin – Whitewater. She is a native of Appleton and currently resides in Muskego.
Founded in 1907, Wixon is a fully integrated food and beverage ingredient leader providing flavor technologies, spices, blended seasonings, protein expertise, foodservice and menu solutions, and consumer products and packaging. Wixon’s brand promise of Service Driven Culinary Science gives customers the added benefit of food technology enhanced by the creativity of culinary arts. With its advanced scientific and culinary capabilities combined with a passion for service, Wixon drives innovation and provides solutions for its customers. Besides custom flavor formulations, Wixon offers R&D, product development, packaging options, inventory management, and just-in-time delivery. Located in St. Francis, Wis., a suburb of Milwaukee, Wixon is ISO9001 certified and QAI Organic Certified. More information on Wixon or any of its products may be obtained at www.wixon.com or by calling (414) 769-3000.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner - February 20th!
- Daddy Daughter Date Night at Sky Zone February 11
- Callen Earns Esteemed 2015 Angie’s List Super Service Award
- Callen Receives 2015 Pulse of the City Customer Service Award
- You're Invited to a Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- Pancake Breakfast and Silent Auction
- Callen Construction Offers Seven Tips for a Luxury Custom Closet
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- The President Comes to Park's Edge Preschool