Mayor Jack Chiovatero to address virtues of Rotary during Rotary Club membership event Dec. 4
Mark your calendars on December 4 as the Rotary Club of New Berlin presents a membership kickoff event at New Berlin Hills Golf Course. Mayor Jack Chiovatero and past district governor Paul Decker will lead this educational and networking program. Learn more about the role that Rotary International plays in building a better New Berlin as well as a better world.
This membership event will be held from 5:00-7:00 pm in the clubhouse, 13175 W. Graham St. Appetizers and beverages will be served. The event is free and open to the public. To register, contact Jeff Hoffman at 262.746.3486 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Since 1972, the Rotary Club of New Berlin has helped make New Berlin a stronger and better community through its numerous projects and contributions. Some of the organizations that have benefitted – and in some cases, continue to benefit – include the New Berlin Food Pantry, the New Berlin Police Department, Senior Citizens Taxi Service, the library, both high schools and many other needy individuals and organizations in our community.
The Rotary Club of New Berlin is comprised of active and retired business people committed to making our community and our world a better place. Rotary International encourages humanitarian service and high ethical standards in all its endeavors. Such efforts build goodwill and peace around the world. Additional information about Rotary International and the New Berlin club can be found at our website.
- Pet Safety Tips for the Heat
- Waukesha County Wins National County Award
- 9th Annual Refashion For Life Charity Fashion Show Announced
- Callen’s Remodeling Tips to Save Energy, the Environment
- Milwaukee NARI Foundation Announces Officers and Directors
- “Cave Quest” Vacation Bible School at Faith Community Church, July 18 - 22
- COMMUNICATION IS A TWO-WAY STREET: SPEED BUMPS THAT CAN SLOW DOWN THE CREDIT APPROVAL PROCESS
- Pewaukee resident elected to Girl Scout Board
- HAVE A “HAWS”-SOME SUMMER!
- 5K Run/Walk to Benefit Kenya Kids