Mayor Jack Chiovatero to address virtues of Rotary during Rotary Club membership event Dec. 4
Mark your calendars on December 4 as the Rotary Club of New Berlin presents a membership kickoff event at New Berlin Hills Golf Course. Mayor Jack Chiovatero and past district governor Paul Decker will lead this educational and networking program. Learn more about the role that Rotary International plays in building a better New Berlin as well as a better world.
This membership event will be held from 5:00-7:00 pm in the clubhouse, 13175 W. Graham St. Appetizers and beverages will be served. The event is free and open to the public. To register, contact Jeff Hoffman at 262.746.3486 or email@example.com.
Since 1972, the Rotary Club of New Berlin has helped make New Berlin a stronger and better community through its numerous projects and contributions. Some of the organizations that have benefitted – and in some cases, continue to benefit – include the New Berlin Food Pantry, the New Berlin Police Department, Senior Citizens Taxi Service, the library, both high schools and many other needy individuals and organizations in our community.
The Rotary Club of New Berlin is comprised of active and retired business people committed to making our community and our world a better place. Rotary International encourages humanitarian service and high ethical standards in all its endeavors. Such efforts build goodwill and peace around the world. Additional information about Rotary International and the New Berlin club can be found at our website.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Refuse To Be A Victim ® Seminar to be Presented in Muskego
- Independence Day Activities in Waukesha
- Rotary Club’s watermelon slices quench thirst, benefit community
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Enhance Your Home’s Exterior With Tips From Callen
- State Farm Welcomes New Agent Jason Aexel to Muskego
- Marching Band Competition at New Berlin Eisenhower High School
- UMDF Energy For Life Walk Held on September 26th at Greenfield Park
- Callen Staffer Earns National Certification Designation
- Mike Thompson, New Berlin Resident, Joins ActionCOACH Business Coaching as Certified Business Coach