Verizon Wireless “Hope For The Holidays Toy Drive” to Benefit Children of Domestic Violence Survivors
Verizon Wireless has announced the kickoff of its “Hope for the Holidays Toy Drive.” The drive will benefit domestic violence agencies throughout the state of Wisconsin, including The Women’s Center in Waukesha, Wis. With a simple donation, residents have a chance to impact the life of a child in need this holiday season.
Donations can be made through Saturday, Dec. 15 at any participating Verizon Wireless Communications Store in the Waukesha area during regular business hours. For a complete listing of store locations where items can be donated to The Women’s Center, please see below.
Donated gifts may include items such as coloring books, crayons, board games, cars/trucks, dolls, action figures, stuffed animals, arts and crafts kits, and G-rated DVDs. All donations must be new, packaged, but unwrapped.
“Children are often the forgotten victims of domestic violence,” said T.J. Fox, region president, Verizon Wireless. “Those living in and supported by the domestic violence shelters and service organizations need love and support. By making a small donation of a new toy, people can help make the holiday season special for a child impacted by domestic violence.”
• 3150 Golf Road, Delafield
• 1200 W. Sunset Drive, Waukesha
- New Summer Worship Schedule for Christ the King
- HAWS May Adoption Special
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Muskego Health & Wellness Center announces the addition of ChiroThin™ to their office
- Callen Celebrates National Home Improvement Month
- Relay for Life at Oak Creek High School on Friday, May 20th
- Help Waukesha County Prepare for a Disaster!
- Milwaukee's Newest All Star Cheer Gym in New Berlin
- Milwaukee's Newest Cheer Gym in New Berlin
- HAWS Adoptable, Gracie!