Liberty Dance Center worked with the Waukesha Christmas Clearing Council again this year conducting our annual toy drive to collect Christmas gifts for five needy families in the Waukesha community.
Thanks go out to the studio owner, Kate Moody and the wonderful parents and dancers from the studio that particpated this year. The generosity of the 300+ families and 400+ students at Liberty Dance will ensure these local needy families and their 15 children will experience a wonderful Christmas.
Liberty Dance Center is located at 404 Travis Lane #37 in Waukesha and opened for business in 2008 and has become one of the fastest growing and top dance studios in the area.
Learn more about Liberty Dance Center by either calling "Miss Kate" at 262-349-9698 or go to the website, www.libertydancecenter.com.
- Callen’s Tips for Transforming Small Interior Spaces
- Hoops for Awareness
- Playground at Malone Opens July 2nd
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor for Little Muskego Lake project
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor for senior citizen music therapy project
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with Engel Conservation Area seed collection project
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with anti-bullying project
- Big Bend resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with heritage plant project
- Callen Staffer Earns National Certification Designation
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on June 22