Have you considered traveling to Panama? Wonder what it's like down there?
Dianne Moore, a veteran travel agent with Send Us Away travel agency, will offer her insight during a Rotary Club meeting on Wednesday, January 2.
Dianne traveled to Panama earlier this year, and will discuss what she experienced during her trip. She will welcome your questions about Panama or other destinations during this luncheon event.
The Rotary Club meets at noon at New Berlin Hills, 13175 W. Graham St. The event is free and open to the public. Seating is limited. To reserve your spot, contact club president Olivia Kelley by Friday, December 28. She can be reached through our website.
The Rotary Club of New Berlin is comprised of business people and retired folks dedicated to improving our community and the world. To learn more, visit our website. Feel free to join us for lunch sometime.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Our TreASures … Our Heart
- UW-Waukesha Continuing Education Classes Offered Nov 10-16, 2014
- Fabulous Fish Fry for a Fabulous Cause
- All You Can Eat Breakfast Buffet
- Muskego Open Swim, Pool Rentals, & Swim Lessons!
- Bestselling author headlines National Novel Writing Month kickoff
- United Way in Waukesha County Weekly Press Release
- Paul Pennoyer Joins Bartelt as a Lead Carpenter
- West Allis Pastor and Music Director Perform Concert in Sweden
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Adds 15 Members