Have you considered traveling to Panama? Wonder what it's like down there?
Dianne Moore, a veteran travel agent with Send Us Away travel agency, will offer her insight during a Rotary Club meeting on Wednesday, January 2.
Dianne traveled to Panama earlier this year, and will discuss what she experienced during her trip. She will welcome your questions about Panama or other destinations during this luncheon event.
The Rotary Club meets at noon at New Berlin Hills, 13175 W. Graham St. The event is free and open to the public. Seating is limited. To reserve your spot, contact club president Olivia Kelley by Friday, December 28. She can be reached through our website.
The Rotary Club of New Berlin is comprised of business people and retired folks dedicated to improving our community and the world. To learn more, visit our website. Feel free to join us for lunch sometime.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Economic Developments on the Horizon in Oak Creek and Franklin
- Local Eagle Project
- Local Job Fair Held to Hire Seasonal Associates for BuySeasons, Inc.
- The Travels of Pat Ostergren
- Put some WOW into your job search!
- African Children's Choir In-Concert at Hales Corners Lutheran
- Apple Holler's Farmers Market & Country Fair is Aug. 24
- Huge Church Rummage Sale
- August is “Cataract Awareness Month”: 6 Things you should know about CATARACTS
- Waukesha County Park System Announces Beach Season End Dates