InPro Corporation has again been recognized as a Green Master, the highest level in the Green Masters program. The 2012 honor came at the recent Wisconsin Sustainable Business Council Conference held in Madison, Wis.
Launched in 2011 by the University of Wisconsin-Madison School of Business, the Green Masters program defines a range of sustainable actions that companies can take in the areas of: waste management, energy efficiency, water use, transportation, natural resources, purchasing, education, outreach and social equity. This leads to a "systemic evaluation" of a company’s operating practices. Companies scoring in the top 20 percent are named Green Masters.
InPro leads its industry in materials innovation, including the first biopolymer interior protection products. Launched in March 2010, InPro’s G2 BioBlend™ products were the first to combine PETG with biopolymer. In 2012, InPro also introduced a new rigid vinyl compound as a part of a broader sustainability initiative, which focuses on the replacement of heavy metal stabilization by using an organic-based stabilizer package.
“For the last several years, we’ve been engaged in ongoing efforts to reduce the overall environmental impact of our operations,” said Phil Ziegler, InPro’s CEO. We’ve made great strides in reducing energy, water and paper usage to name just a few. Green Masters allows us to benchmark our efforts, and we’re honored to be recognized for that success.”
InPro Corporation, headquartered in Muskego, Wis., is the nation’s premier manufacturer of door and wall protection, washroom systems and commercial surfaces, expansion joint systems, cubicle track & privacy curtains and signage. Since 1979, InPro has been making and servicing products with an obsessive commitment to protecting the safety, healthiness, and appearance of buildings.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Jr Hawks U14 Tryouts for 2015
- Muskego Resident Featured in GCT’s Production of Legally Blonde: The Musical
- 2015 U14 Wisconsin Warriors Baseball Tryouts!!
- Team from Muskego-Norway Wins Safety Challenge in Glendale
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Faith Community Church Offers Evening VBS for Kids, July 21 - 25
- Canine Fun Fest
- Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc.’s new informational commercial
- New Berlin Magic 2015 Baseball Tryouts July 25-26
- ADVANCED DISPOSAL PROMOTES JASON STURINO TO AREA SALES MANAGER