Welcome Chaplain Michelle Peterson
Muskego, WI & surrounding communities:
Tudor Oaks Retirement Community is very pleased to announce the appointment of Chaplain Michelle Peterson to the campus staff. She holds a Master of Divinity degree and brings a wealth of personal talent to the position. Besides being a Worship leader, she has a background in Leadership Development, Group Facilitation, Personal and Crisis Counseling, plus Teaching and Training. She has completed her Clinical Pastoral Education working with people of various religious and cultural backgrounds.
Chaplain Michelle radiates her deep commitment to the Christian faith and ministry of Jesus as an ordained minister of the gospel. Her passion for working with the community residents and in the greater community is shown by offering spiritual support through prayer, scripture and spiritual services.
The Community Worship Service is held on Wednesdays at 3:00pm at Tudor Oaks Retirement Community. You are welcome to attend the service and meet Chaplain Michelle.
Tudor Oaks Retirement Community
S77 W12929 McShane Drive, Muskego
Phone 414-529-0100 for more information
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Jazz Night at the Ike Cafe
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Sharpen your sleuthing skills for New Berlin Rotary's Murder Mystery Feb. 7
- Callen Construction Recognized by Houzz
- 10th Annual New Berlin West Baseball Casino Night Fundraiser
- Second Planning Mtg. for Hales Corners Chamber's Awards Banquet
- New RE/MAX Office Opens in Muskego
- WINTER WARRIORS
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program