It was a night of mystery and intrigue as guests tried to solve a "whodunit" during the Murder Mystery event at New Berlin Banquet and Conference Center on February 9. In the end, approximately 100 guests helped the Rotary Club of New Berlin raise more than $2,000 during this annual event.
While guests enjoyed a sumptuous dinner, they reviewed the evidence and interrogated the suspects. Clearly several individuals had the means and the motive. Who would've thought that it would all come down to handwriting samples and a "left-handed" knife. (Seriously!)
Among the many cast members were Joe Garza, Superintendent of New Berlin School District, and school board member John Kegel.
Our heartfelt thanks to all the guests and donors for making the event a resounding success. Proceeds will be used to support the Police Department’s Midnight Volleyball program, Rotary’s World Affairs Scholarships for high school students and other community programs.
The Rotary Club of New Berlin is comprised of fun-loving business people and retired folks committed to making New Berlin an even better community. Charted in 1970, the club has supported numerous organizations and individuals over the years. To learn more, visit our website. Feel free to join us for lunch sometime.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Free Prepare Your Home for Winter Seminar Offered by Milwaukee/NARI
- Pre Three Class
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Art & Craft Vendors Wanted!
- SCORE 50th Anniversary Luncheon October 9th
- Eagle Scout Project Dedication this Sunday, September 14, 2014
- Christ the King Church of Delafield Announces New Worship Schedule; Adds Singer/Guitarist/Songwriter Dave Gerhartz to Music Staff
- Muskego Open Swim, Pool Rentals, & Swim Lessons!
- Sponsors Support Fall Home & Remodeling Show Activities
- Acres of Hope and Aspirations to Host HEROFEST at VFW-New Berlin