Trip to China Sponsored by the
South Suburban Chamber, March 30-April 7, 2014
The South Suburban Chamber is sponsoring its Sixth Annual Trip to China from March 30-April 7, 2014. The Chamber members, friends and family will travel to Beijing, Suzhou, Hangzhou and Shanghai with visits to Tiananmen Square, the Temple of Heaven, Forbidden City, the Great Wall, Ming Tombs and the Lingering Garden, Tiger Hill and the Hanshan Temple in Shanghai. The group will also visit the Shanghai Bund, the jade, pearl, silk markets, a green tea plantation and much, much more.
Travelers who visited China on the Chamber’s past trips had an amazing trip and an adventure of a lifetime. The Chamber is again offering this opportunity to its members, their friends, families and the community because it is not only a wonderful travel opportunity but also because it is an exceptional value.
The cost is $2,699 for the nine day trip (per person, based on double-occupancy) and includes:
• round trip airfare from Chicago’s O’Hare International Airport to Beijing,
• all travel within China including air travel from Beijing to Shanghai,
• 5-star or 4-star hotel accommodations,
• deluxe tour bus,
• a knowledgeable English-speaking tour guide in each city,
• three full meals every day,
• fees for attractions and any applicable taxes.
Citslinc International, the Chamber member travel agency that is organizing the trip, has taken more than 10,000 members from other Chambers and business people with their families and friends to China since 1995.
A non-refundable registration fee of $200 per person payable to the Chamber is required by November 1, 2013 with the balance due to Citslinc before November 15, 2013. A passport and visa will also be required. For more information about Citslinc International and to read about other travelers’ experiences, go to www.citslinc.com or call the South Suburban Chamber at 414-768-5845 or visit the website at www.southsuburbanchamber.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Callen Construction Announces 6th Annual “Refashion for Life” Proceeds
- Annual Cookie Walk at Faith Community Church - Franklin
- Local student leads project to Can Hunger in Waukesha County
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Holy Apostles Fish Fry
- MECA's Angels for Animals
- Winners of the 47th annual Waukesha County Courthouse Purchase Award Art Contest
- CARE WISCONSIN WAUKESHA OFFICE RELOCATING TO FIRST FLOOR OF CURRENT BUILDING
- School Board President Jim Schaefer announces he won't seek re-election
- Fill your stockings with the gift of Parks and Golf