Recently crowned Miss Teen Wisconsin, Jessica Portik of Muskego, will be hosting a charitable act of kindness with a "Make A Wish Foundation" temporary tattoo booth in hopes to raise funds to help a local young girl who has a life threatening disease dreams come true. On Saturday, August 24, from Noon to 5pm youngsters can visit Jessica's booth to get a complimentary temporary tattoo. Donations appreciated. Please stop by when you are at the festival.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Callen Construction Announces 6th Annual “Refashion for Life” Proceeds
- Annual Cookie Walk at Faith Community Church - Franklin
- Local student leads project to Can Hunger in Waukesha County
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Holy Apostles Fish Fry
- MECA's Angels for Animals
- Winners of the 47th annual Waukesha County Courthouse Purchase Award Art Contest
- CARE WISCONSIN WAUKESHA OFFICE RELOCATING TO FIRST FLOOR OF CURRENT BUILDING
- School Board President Jim Schaefer announces he won't seek re-election
- Fill your stockings with the gift of Parks and Golf