Anita Bradley and the Golden Hawaiian Dancers will perform for members and guests of the Hales Corners Woman's Club on Friday, September 6, at 1 p.m. A social hour and business meeting will begin at 11:30.
The meeting will be held at Hales Corners Village Hall, 5635 S. New Berlin Rd. Guests and prospective members are welcome.
Anita Bradley has been teaching dance in the greater Milwaukee area for over 30 years; currently she is an instructor at the Wilson Park Senior Center. The dance group has performed in many places, even in Hawaii!
Hales Corners Woman's Club, founded in 1956, welcomes women of all ages from all communities. In addition to monthly programs and two celebratory lunches at Tuckaway Country Club, the group offers numerous social and study groups and conducts several fundraisers during the year. All profits go to scholarships or local charities.
For more information about the club, call 414-421-1060.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Muskego Youth Swims to Second Place Finish at State Finals
- Talent Contest sponsored by Muskego Area Chamber of Commerce
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- Habitat for Humanity Selects Flat Rate Home Services to Assist in New Project
- UW-Waukesha's musical “Avenue Q” opens August 7:Artist’s reception to kick off hilarious summer musical
- 8th Annual Refashion For Life Charity Fashion Show Announced
- New Berlin Magic Tryouts for 2016 Season
- Campus News
- KIDS From Wisconsin to rock New Berlin Eisenhower High School Aug. 21
- Eisenhower Football Tailgate Party Fundraiser August 8th