Anita Bradley and the Golden Hawaiian Dancers will perform for members and guests of the Hales Corners Woman's Club on Friday, September 6, at 1 p.m. A social hour and business meeting will begin at 11:30.
The meeting will be held at Hales Corners Village Hall, 5635 S. New Berlin Rd. Guests and prospective members are welcome.
Anita Bradley has been teaching dance in the greater Milwaukee area for over 30 years; currently she is an instructor at the Wilson Park Senior Center. The dance group has performed in many places, even in Hawaii!
Hales Corners Woman's Club, founded in 1956, welcomes women of all ages from all communities. In addition to monthly programs and two celebratory lunches at Tuckaway Country Club, the group offers numerous social and study groups and conducts several fundraisers during the year. All profits go to scholarships or local charities.
For more information about the club, call 414-421-1060.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- West Allis Pastor and Music Director Perform Concert in Sweden
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Adds 15 Members
- Kristen Belan Joins R.A. Smith National as Municipal Services Project Manager/Engineer
- WCA “I Choose Compassion” Campaign Launches For National Bullying Prevention Month
- Put some WOW into your job search!
- New Berlin Police Motorcycle Shirts Fundraiser
- A Special Need for Communication
- Muskego Kiwanis Great Pumpkin Carve
- Muskego Resident Promoted at Selig Leasing, Inc.
- Weekly United Way Press Release - Volunteer Opportunities