Anita Bradley and the Golden Hawaiian Dancers will perform for members and guests of the Hales Corners Woman's Club on Friday, September 6, at 1 p.m. A social hour and business meeting will begin at 11:30.
The meeting will be held at Hales Corners Village Hall, 5635 S. New Berlin Rd. Guests and prospective members are welcome.
Anita Bradley has been teaching dance in the greater Milwaukee area for over 30 years; currently she is an instructor at the Wilson Park Senior Center. The dance group has performed in many places, even in Hawaii!
Hales Corners Woman's Club, founded in 1956, welcomes women of all ages from all communities. In addition to monthly programs and two celebratory lunches at Tuckaway Country Club, the group offers numerous social and study groups and conducts several fundraisers during the year. All profits go to scholarships or local charities.
For more information about the club, call 414-421-1060.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Community Volunteers Race to Action for Muskego Senior Taxi
- Bring your family and pet! 5k Fun Run/Walk & Wellness Fair
- "9 and Dine" Firebird Open Golf Event
- All You Can Eat Breakfast Sunday, April 19th
- Zumbathon Benefitting Generations Against Bullying
- Faith Community Church offering ALPHA Course Starting April 22
- Falcon Fest Organizers hope to exceed $10,000 goal
- Camp Cave: A New Program for Children with Special Needs and Disabilities
- Third-annual On Deck event set for April 25
- Industry Expert: Prevent Fires. Clean Dryer Vents.