Please your palate during New Berlin’s 3rd annual Taste of New Berlin celebration on Sunday, Sept. 29.
Presented by the New Berlin Chamber of Commerce, Taste of New Berlin will feature delicacies prepared by nearly a dozen of New Berlin’s dining establishments. Enjoy sandwiches, appetizers and desserts amid the gleaming chrome of Hal’s Harley Davidson, 1925 S. Moorland Rd.
While enjoying your food, get your face painted and enter to win one of several door prizes.
Taste of New Berlin will run from 12:00 noon to 3:00 p.m. Tickets are $10 for adults, $6 for children 4-12. Children under 3 are free. A family 4-pack is only $30.
Tickets may be purchased at any participating restaurant. For more information, visit the New Berlin Chamber website, or call the Chamber office at 262-786-5280.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner
- Carroll's Bryan Nagy named All-Midwest Conference
- Wine & Beer Tasting Event March 21, 2015 @ 6:00pm
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Peak Performance Volleyball Camp for 3rd - 8th Grade Girls
- A Retirement Income Planning Primer
- Muskego Open Swim, Pool Rentals, & Swim Lessons!
- New Berlin Swim Club Tryout Swim Camp
- Milwaukee/NARI Members Advise That Details Make the Difference in Interior Design
- Muskego Girls Varsity Bowling Team Qualifies for State