Please your palate during New Berlin’s 3rd annual Taste of New Berlin celebration on Sunday, Sept. 29.
Presented by the New Berlin Chamber of Commerce, Taste of New Berlin will feature delicacies prepared by nearly a dozen of New Berlin’s dining establishments. Enjoy sandwiches, appetizers and desserts amid the gleaming chrome of Hal’s Harley Davidson, 1925 S. Moorland Rd.
While enjoying your food, get your face painted and enter to win one of several door prizes.
Taste of New Berlin will run from 12:00 noon to 3:00 p.m. Tickets are $10 for adults, $6 for children 4-12. Children under 3 are free. A family 4-pack is only $30.
Tickets may be purchased at any participating restaurant. For more information, visit the New Berlin Chamber website, or call the Chamber office at 262-786-5280.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Marching Band Competition at New Berlin Eisenhower High School
- UMDF Energy For Life Walk Held on September 26th at Greenfield Park
- Callen Staffer Earns National Certification Designation
- Mike Thompson, New Berlin Resident, Joins ActionCOACH Business Coaching as Certified Business Coach
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Great local cuisine and a Waterbugs Ski Show
- Aimee Berg's Brain Tumors
- Quincy University's Rachael Binash garners All Academic Honors in Volleyball
- Cyclists Will Ride Toward a World Free of MS at Bike MS: TOYOTA Best Dam Bike Tour
- Free thing to do at Franklin's 4th of July Civic Celebration