Please your palate during New Berlin’s 3rd annual Taste of New Berlin celebration on Sunday, Sept. 29.
Presented by the New Berlin Chamber of Commerce, Taste of New Berlin will feature delicacies prepared by nearly a dozen of New Berlin’s dining establishments. Enjoy sandwiches, appetizers and desserts amid the gleaming chrome of Hal’s Harley Davidson, 1925 S. Moorland Rd.
While enjoying your food, get your face painted and enter to win one of several door prizes.
Taste of New Berlin will run from 12:00 noon to 3:00 p.m. Tickets are $10 for adults, $6 for children 4-12. Children under 3 are free. A family 4-pack is only $30.
Tickets may be purchased at any participating restaurant. For more information, visit the New Berlin Chamber website, or call the Chamber office at 262-786-5280.
- Pet Safety Tips for the Heat
- Waukesha County Wins National County Award
- 9th Annual Refashion For Life Charity Fashion Show Announced
- Callen’s Remodeling Tips to Save Energy, the Environment
- Milwaukee NARI Foundation Announces Officers and Directors
- “Cave Quest” Vacation Bible School at Faith Community Church, July 18 - 22
- COMMUNICATION IS A TWO-WAY STREET: SPEED BUMPS THAT CAN SLOW DOWN THE CREDIT APPROVAL PROCESS
- Pewaukee resident elected to Girl Scout Board
- HAVE A “HAWS”-SOME SUMMER!
- 5K Run/Walk to Benefit Kenya Kids