ADHD Parent Education Meeting
6 – 8 p.m.
New Berlin Public Library
15105 Library Lane
New Berlin, Wis.
Presented By: Marianne Burton, Ph.D. (child psychologist)
Join us to learn more about parenting a child with ADHD, tips to make dealing with your child’s ADHD easier on the family and coping skills for your child.
For more information or to reserve a spot, please email Michelle at MRodriguez@chw.org.
Sponsored by Southwest Pediatrics, a Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin primary care clinic, and New Berlin Public Library.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MECA's Angels for Animals
- Winners of the 47th annual Waukesha County Courthouse Purchase Award Art Contest
- CARE WISCONSIN WAUKESHA OFFICE RELOCATING TO FIRST FLOOR OF CURRENT BUILDING
- School Board President Jim Schaefer announces he won't seek re-election
- Fill your stockings with the gift of Parks and Golf
- Giving Tuesday – Share How You Help Others Or How You’ve Been Helped
- IKE CHEERLEADER'S HOLIDAY YOUTH CHEER CLINIC
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- City of Glendale Menorah Lighting Ceremony: Community-wide “Light up the Night!” event to celebrate Chanukah
- Muskego Wrestling Alumni Night December 5th