City of Glendale Menorah Lighting Ceremony: Community-wide “Light up the Night!” event to celebrate Chanukah
Welcome to Glendale, the City of Glendale’s Convention & Visitors Bureau, and Bayshore Town Center will present the Community Menorah Lighting Ceremony to celebrate Chanukah Sunday, December 1 at 5:00 p.m. in the Bayshore Rotunda.
This celebration of family, friends, singing and dancing will include:
- A 6-foot ice menorah
- A Laser light show
- Food and catering
- Raffle participation and prizes
- Performance by Jewish Beginnings/Hillel combined children’s choir (Grades K4 and K5)
- Hillel drummers.
This event is free and open to the public.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- SPROCKET ROCKETS Named Gold Spokes Team for 2014 Bike MS Fundraising Efforts
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Callen Debuts Updated Website
- Hockey Moms Face Off Against Cancer
- Area Remodeling Association Reports Improved Activity Results for First Half of 2014
- UW-Waukesha Continuing Education Classes (Sept 29-Oct 5, 2014)
- How To Write and Deliver A Tale Tall
- 16U Franklin Flame Fastpitch Wounded Warrior Fundraiser
- Free Prepare Your Home for Winter Seminar Offered by Milwaukee/NARI
- Pre Three Class