City of Glendale Menorah Lighting Ceremony: Community-wide “Light up the Night!” event to celebrate Chanukah
Welcome to Glendale, the City of Glendale’s Convention & Visitors Bureau, and Bayshore Town Center will present the Community Menorah Lighting Ceremony to celebrate Chanukah Sunday, December 1 at 5:00 p.m. in the Bayshore Rotunda.
This celebration of family, friends, singing and dancing will include:
- A 6-foot ice menorah
- A Laser light show
- Food and catering
- Raffle participation and prizes
- Performance by Jewish Beginnings/Hillel combined children’s choir (Grades K4 and K5)
- Hillel drummers.
This event is free and open to the public.
- New Summer Worship Schedule for Christ the King
- HAWS May Adoption Special
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Muskego Health & Wellness Center announces the addition of ChiroThin™ to their office
- Callen Celebrates National Home Improvement Month
- Relay for Life at Oak Creek High School on Friday, May 20th
- Help Waukesha County Prepare for a Disaster!
- Milwaukee's Newest All Star Cheer Gym in New Berlin
- Milwaukee's Newest Cheer Gym in New Berlin
- HAWS Adoptable, Gracie!