City of Glendale Menorah Lighting Ceremony: Community-wide “Light up the Night!” event to celebrate Chanukah
Welcome to Glendale, the City of Glendale’s Convention & Visitors Bureau, and Bayshore Town Center will present the Community Menorah Lighting Ceremony to celebrate Chanukah Sunday, December 1 at 5:00 p.m. in the Bayshore Rotunda.
This celebration of family, friends, singing and dancing will include:
- A 6-foot ice menorah
- A Laser light show
- Food and catering
- Raffle participation and prizes
- Performance by Jewish Beginnings/Hillel combined children’s choir (Grades K4 and K5)
- Hillel drummers.
This event is free and open to the public.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Korth Elected Commander
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- BIRCofWI Community Store: Resale, Thrift, and Gift Shop The Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc. is moving from Big Bend to Waukesha, Wisconsin!
- K3, K4 and K5 Open House
- St Clare Street Fair
- SDNB Awarded $100K for Innovative School-to-Work Programs
- Ladies Luncheon Featuring Chef Zac Licau
- What to Expect Before You're Expecting
- Community Volunteers Race to Action for Muskego Senior Taxi
- Financial Literacy Programs Expanded for SDNB Students