The Wisconsin Partnership for Housing Development, HOME Consortium program offers loans to qualifying residents in Waukesha, Washington, Jefferson and Ozaukee counties. The Consortium offers three major programs, outlined below.
Forgivable Down Payment Assistance (DPA):
This program provides eligible home buyers with a forgivable loan of up to $5,000 to be used for down payment and/or closing costs. The program is funded by HUD. Eligible homebuyers must reserve funds through a participating lender of their choice.
Rehabilitation Deferred Loan Program:
The HOME Consortium operates this program to provide low to moderate income households with access to loaned funds for modest home repairs. The loan is provided as a no-interest, no monthly payment deferred loan of up to a maximum of $15,000 for households with incomes at or below 80% of the area median.
The HOME Consortium operates a program to provide low and moderate income households with access to loaned funds to buy a home and make needed modest home repairs. The loan is provided as a no-interest, no monthly payment deferred loan of up to a maximum of $17,000 and used in conjunction with the $5,000 down payment assistance.
All funds are on a first-come first-served basis. Please call Debbie Narus at 262-896-8170 or email at email@example.com. For more information visit our website at www.homeconsortium.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Asset Allocation: A Step to Balancing Your Portfolio
- 30th Annual Candy Cane Lane Opens
- Hales Corners Lutheran Church presents annual Christmas Musical
- Franklin 8th Grader makes team USA U15
- Puzzles and Games that Exercise the Brain
- A Retirement Income Planning Primer
- SUNSET PLAYHOUSE PRESENTS CROONER CHRIS MARIANI IN HAVE A COOL YULE
- We want to help relieve your Holiday Stress!!!
- Waukesha County Purchase Award contest winners announced
- Local Contractor Joins Campaign for Hunger Relief