The Waukesha Creative Arts League is sponsoring a 2014 WRAP exhibit and workshop at the Oconomowoc Arts Center. WRAP is the Wisconsin Regional Arts Program and is developed and administered by the UW-Madison Division of Continuing Studies. WRAP exhibits/workshops encourage the creative growth of Wisconsin non-professional artists. All non-professional artists over the age of 16 from the area are invited to submit up to 2(two) pieces of their original artwork for this exhibit.
Entry forms are due on Wednesday, March 26, 2014. Artwork is due on Saturday, April 12 between 10 am – 12 noon. The workshop date is Saturday, May 17, 2014 from 9 am – 3 pm. Applications can be printed from wraawrap.com and mailed along with your entry fee of $20 to WCAL WRAP coordinator Kathleen Hosch, 467 E. Red Pine Circle, Dousman, WI 53118. If you have questions you can call Kathleen Hosch at 262-965-3101 or email email@example.com.
- Enjoy Local Cuisine and the Water Bugs Show on Little Muskego Lake
- Callen’s Tips for Transforming Small Interior Spaces
- Hoops for Awareness
- Playground at Malone Opens July 2nd
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor for Little Muskego Lake project
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor for senior citizen music therapy project
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with Engel Conservation Area seed collection project
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with anti-bullying project
- Big Bend resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with heritage plant project
- Callen Staffer Earns National Certification Designation