The Waukesha Creative Arts League is sponsoring a 2014 WRAP exhibit and workshop at the Oconomowoc Arts Center. WRAP is the Wisconsin Regional Arts Program and is developed and administered by the UW-Madison Division of Continuing Studies. WRAP exhibits/workshops encourage the creative growth of Wisconsin non-professional artists. All non-professional artists over the age of 16 from the area are invited to submit up to 2(two) pieces of their original artwork for this exhibit.
Entry forms are due on Wednesday, March 26, 2014. Artwork is due on Saturday, April 12 between 10 am – 12 noon. The workshop date is Saturday, May 17, 2014 from 9 am – 3 pm. Applications can be printed from wraawrap.com and mailed along with your entry fee of $20 to WCAL WRAP coordinator Kathleen Hosch, 467 E. Red Pine Circle, Dousman, WI 53118. If you have questions you can call Kathleen Hosch at 262-965-3101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Muskego Youth Swims to Second Place Finish at State Finals
- Talent Contest sponsored by Muskego Area Chamber of Commerce
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- Habitat for Humanity Selects Flat Rate Home Services to Assist in New Project
- UW-Waukesha's musical “Avenue Q” opens August 7:Artist’s reception to kick off hilarious summer musical
- 8th Annual Refashion For Life Charity Fashion Show Announced
- New Berlin Magic Tryouts for 2016 Season
- Campus News
- KIDS From Wisconsin to rock New Berlin Eisenhower High School Aug. 21
- Eisenhower Football Tailgate Party Fundraiser August 8th