The Waukesha Creative Arts League is sponsoring a 2014 WRAP exhibit and workshop at the Oconomowoc Arts Center. WRAP is the Wisconsin Regional Arts Program and is developed and administered by the UW-Madison Division of Continuing Studies. WRAP exhibits/workshops encourage the creative growth of Wisconsin non-professional artists. All non-professional artists over the age of 16 from the area are invited to submit up to 2(two) pieces of their original artwork for this exhibit.
Entry forms are due on Wednesday, March 26, 2014. Artwork is due on Saturday, April 12 between 10 am – 12 noon. The workshop date is Saturday, May 17, 2014 from 9 am – 3 pm. Applications can be printed from wraawrap.com and mailed along with your entry fee of $20 to WCAL WRAP coordinator Kathleen Hosch, 467 E. Red Pine Circle, Dousman, WI 53118. If you have questions you can call Kathleen Hosch at 262-965-3101 or email email@example.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MWC Scholarship Winners
- Muskego Open Swim, Pool Rentals, & Swim Lessons!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on May 27
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- GRAEF ENGINEER, PROJECT HONORED BY APWA
- Milwaukee/NARI Foundation Announces Results of 2015 Rummage Sale
- Callen Completes Window and Patio Door Installation for Infinity® Windows and Doors Sweepstakes Winner
- Feast of the Sacred Heart Celebration
- Ross Dental Now Open In New Berlin