The Waukesha Creative Arts League is sponsoring a 2014 WRAP exhibit and workshop at the Oconomowoc Arts Center. WRAP is the Wisconsin Regional Arts Program and is developed and administered by the UW-Madison Division of Continuing Studies. WRAP exhibits/workshops encourage the creative growth of Wisconsin non-professional artists. All non-professional artists over the age of 16 from the area are invited to submit up to 2(two) pieces of their original artwork for this exhibit.
Entry forms are due on Wednesday, March 26, 2014. Artwork is due on Saturday, April 12 between 10 am – 12 noon. The workshop date is Saturday, May 17, 2014 from 9 am – 3 pm. Applications can be printed from wraawrap.com and mailed along with your entry fee of $20 to WCAL WRAP coordinator Kathleen Hosch, 467 E. Red Pine Circle, Dousman, WI 53118. If you have questions you can call Kathleen Hosch at 262-965-3101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 30th Annual Candy Cane Lane Opens
- Hales Corners Lutheran Church presents annual Christmas Musical
- Franklin 8th Grader makes team USA U15
- Puzzles and Games that Exercise the Brain
- A Retirement Income Planning Primer
- SUNSET PLAYHOUSE PRESENTS CROONER CHRIS MARIANI IN HAVE A COOL YULE
- We want to help relieve your Holiday Stress!!!
- Waukesha County Purchase Award contest winners announced
- Local Contractor Joins Campaign for Hunger Relief
- Santa is Coming to Town in Greendale