To the Editor,
I have known Steve Whittow to be a conscientious citizen for many years. He has worked for his community in many ways, including the Fire and Police commission, the Chamber of Commerce and many other Civic groups. He is a business owner and knows what it takes to run a business.
He has now decided to take on the larger venue of County Supervisor in Waukesha County. I feel he will represent us well as his objectives are the same as mine as his other neighbors. He will support our local community while also benefitting the entire county of Waukesha. He is competent, able and devoted. He has earned my vote on Election Day and don't forget to vote, April 1st!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Community Volunteers Race to Action for Muskego Senior Taxi
- Bring your family and pet! 5k Fun Run/Walk & Wellness Fair
- "9 and Dine" Firebird Open Golf Event
- All You Can Eat Breakfast Sunday, April 19th
- Zumbathon Benefitting Generations Against Bullying
- Faith Community Church offering ALPHA Course Starting April 22
- Falcon Fest Organizers hope to exceed $10,000 goal
- Camp Cave: A New Program for Children with Special Needs and Disabilities
- Third-annual On Deck event set for April 25
- Industry Expert: Prevent Fires. Clean Dryer Vents.