To the Editor,
I have known Steve Whittow to be a conscientious citizen for many years. He has worked for his community in many ways, including the Fire and Police commission, the Chamber of Commerce and many other Civic groups. He is a business owner and knows what it takes to run a business.
He has now decided to take on the larger venue of County Supervisor in Waukesha County. I feel he will represent us well as his objectives are the same as mine as his other neighbors. He will support our local community while also benefitting the entire county of Waukesha. He is competent, able and devoted. He has earned my vote on Election Day and don't forget to vote, April 1st!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on May 27
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- GRAEF ENGINEER, PROJECT HONORED BY APWA
- Milwaukee/NARI Foundation Announces Results of 2015 Rummage Sale
- Callen Completes Window and Patio Door Installation for Infinity® Windows and Doors Sweepstakes Winner
- Feast of the Sacred Heart Celebration
- Ross Dental Now Open In New Berlin
- Faith Community Church Offering Early VBS Registration thru June 1st
- Memorial Day Honors World War II Vets