To the Editor,
I have known Steve Whittow to be a conscientious citizen for many years. He has worked for his community in many ways, including the Fire and Police commission, the Chamber of Commerce and many other Civic groups. He is a business owner and knows what it takes to run a business.
He has now decided to take on the larger venue of County Supervisor in Waukesha County. I feel he will represent us well as his objectives are the same as mine as his other neighbors. He will support our local community while also benefitting the entire county of Waukesha. He is competent, able and devoted. He has earned my vote on Election Day and don't forget to vote, April 1st!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Enhance Your Home’s Exterior With Tips From Callen
- State Farm Welcomes New Agent Jason Aexel to Muskego
- Marching Band Competition at New Berlin Eisenhower High School
- UMDF Energy For Life Walk Held on September 26th at Greenfield Park
- Callen Staffer Earns National Certification Designation
- Mike Thompson, New Berlin Resident, Joins ActionCOACH Business Coaching as Certified Business Coach
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Great local cuisine and a Waterbugs Ski Show
- Aimee Berg's Brain Tumors