To the Editor,
I have known Steve Whittow to be a conscientious citizen for many years. He has worked for his community in many ways, including the Fire and Police commission, the Chamber of Commerce and many other Civic groups. He is a business owner and knows what it takes to run a business.
He has now decided to take on the larger venue of County Supervisor in Waukesha County. I feel he will represent us well as his objectives are the same as mine as his other neighbors. He will support our local community while also benefitting the entire county of Waukesha. He is competent, able and devoted. He has earned my vote on Election Day and don't forget to vote, April 1st!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner - February 20th!
- Daddy Daughter Date Night at Sky Zone February 11
- Callen Earns Esteemed 2015 Angie’s List Super Service Award
- Callen Receives 2015 Pulse of the City Customer Service Award
- You're Invited to a Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- Pancake Breakfast and Silent Auction
- Callen Construction Offers Seven Tips for a Luxury Custom Closet
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- The President Comes to Park's Edge Preschool