To the Editor,
I have known Steve Whittow to be a conscientious citizen for many years. He has worked for his community in many ways, including the Fire and Police commission, the Chamber of Commerce and many other Civic groups. He is a business owner and knows what it takes to run a business.
He has now decided to take on the larger venue of County Supervisor in Waukesha County. I feel he will represent us well as his objectives are the same as mine as his other neighbors. He will support our local community while also benefitting the entire county of Waukesha. He is competent, able and devoted. He has earned my vote on Election Day and don't forget to vote, April 1st!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Easter Baskets Have Arrived
- Sky Zone Launches Fitness Challenge
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- Open Enrollment for Franklin Residents
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- Milwaukee Hamilton Class of 1975, 40th Reunion
- Muskego Open Swim, Pool Rentals, & Swim Lessons!
- Hinkel Inc. becomes wholly owned subsidiary of Inpro
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA Local professional group secures prominent Latina celebrity for upcoming fundraiser
- Latest Developments in Alzheimer's Research