The Muskego High School Jazz Band will be showcasing their talents on stage in a performance on Thursday, May 8.
The band, under the direction of James Beckman, will appear in concert at the Muskego Performing Arts Center at 7 p.m. The concert is free, but seats are available on a first come, first serve basis.
The MHS Jazz Band is just one of the talented arts groups that take the PAC stage, and it's no coincidence that many students have found success in performing beyond high school in groups like "The Kids from Wisconsin."
"We really preach quality here, it's an exciting program and we hold kids accountable - it's not magic really, it's a decision," Beckman said of the caliber of music that's come out of Muskego.
Give a listen to a performance, and plan on joining the community on May 8: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EPfldKOS6M
- Hales Corners Youth Music Theatre proudly presents "The Sound of Music"
- Beer Garden
- Join us for Croatian Fest 2016
- HAWS NAMED A FINALIST IN WATERSTONE BANK’S 95TH ANNIVERSARY VIDEO CONTEST
- Five Tips for “Greening” the Kitchen From Callen Construction
- New Summer Worship Schedule for Christ the King
- HAWS May Adoption Special
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Muskego Health & Wellness Center announces the addition of ChiroThin™ to their office
- Callen Celebrates National Home Improvement Month