WHEN: Saturday, April 26, 2014. Viewing begins at 9 a.m. Auction begins at 10 a.m.
WHERE: Old World Wisconsin's Clausing Barn (W372 S9727 Hwy 67), Eagle, WI 53119
COST: No charge for admittance
The “30th Star Benefit Antiques Auction”, benefiting Black Point Estate in Lake Geneva is just around the corner! There is NO CHARGE to attend this every-other-year auction. Volunteers of the FRIENDS of the Wisconsin Historical Society, veterans of the enormously-successful 2010 and 2012 Antiques and Vintage Auctions, are the producers of the event and are making final preparations. The Wisconsin Antiques Dealers Association are the founding and continuing sponsors.
Proceeds from the auction will provide important funding for the Wisconsin Historical Society's restoration projects at Lake Geneva's Black Point Estate. Antique and vintage items have been donated from folks throughout the Midwest and will be sold without reserve. Well-known Oconomowoc auctioneer, Carol Miller of Bailey's Honor Auction Service, has once again volunteered to call the auction. She boasts an impressive resume that speaks of decades of experience and is a leader in Wisconsin's auction market.
Contributions of antiques (more than 99 years old) and vintage items (50-99 years old) were gathered from all across mid-America. Large or small, desks to duck stamps, and tables to porcelain, the no-reserve auction with hundreds of lots should prove to be a worthwhile destination for any antiques enthusiast. All items have been donated specifically for the auction. None of the objects to be auctioned are from the collections of the Wisconsin Historical Society. For a photo review of the auction's offerings, go to www.AuctionZip.com and enter auctioneer Bailey's Honor Auction Service / Carol Miller, ID #8277.
Cash, credit cards and checks with proper ID will be accepted. A 10% buyer's premium will additionally benefit Black Point Estate.
Donations of antique and vintage items will be accepted through April 19. Contact Riene Wells at 262.363.4700, email@example.com or Debbie McArdle at 815.575.1272, firstname.lastname@example.org
- HAWS NAMED A FINALIST IN WATERSTONE BANK’S 95TH ANNIVERSARY VIDEO CONTEST
- Five Tips for “Greening” the Kitchen From Callen Construction
- New Summer Worship Schedule for Christ the King
- HAWS May Adoption Special
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Muskego Health & Wellness Center announces the addition of ChiroThin™ to their office
- Callen Celebrates National Home Improvement Month
- Relay for Life at Oak Creek High School on Friday, May 20th
- Help Waukesha County Prepare for a Disaster!
- Milwaukee's Newest All Star Cheer Gym in New Berlin