Easter Baskets & Invitations for Muskego families
The Muskego Food Pantry is adding Easter baskets filled with candy and toys to the holiday menu for Muskego families this year. The Food Pantry is open Thursday, April 16th, 2014 from 1:00 to 6:00 p.m. and Saturday, April 18th, from 9:00 a.m. to noon. Please call the Food Pantry for more information or to request baskets at 262-679-6448.
Easter baskets were donated by Bethel Lutheran Church in Muskego, where all are welcome to celebrate Easter on Sunday at 8:00 a.m. (traditional worship) or 10:15 a.m. (experiential worship.) Come as you are, bring your friends and family, and enjoy a relaxed environment and messages of God’s love. Call 262-679-1616 with any questions; the church is located on Janesville Road 4 blocks east of Racine Avenue.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Muskego Youth Swims to Second Place Finish at State Finals
- Talent Contest sponsored by Muskego Area Chamber of Commerce
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- Habitat for Humanity Selects Flat Rate Home Services to Assist in New Project
- UW-Waukesha's musical “Avenue Q” opens August 7:Artist’s reception to kick off hilarious summer musical
- 8th Annual Refashion For Life Charity Fashion Show Announced
- New Berlin Magic Tryouts for 2016 Season
- Campus News
- KIDS From Wisconsin to rock New Berlin Eisenhower High School Aug. 21
- Eisenhower Football Tailgate Party Fundraiser August 8th