Easter Baskets & Invitations for Muskego families
The Muskego Food Pantry is adding Easter baskets filled with candy and toys to the holiday menu for Muskego families this year. The Food Pantry is open Thursday, April 16th, 2014 from 1:00 to 6:00 p.m. and Saturday, April 18th, from 9:00 a.m. to noon. Please call the Food Pantry for more information or to request baskets at 262-679-6448.
Easter baskets were donated by Bethel Lutheran Church in Muskego, where all are welcome to celebrate Easter on Sunday at 8:00 a.m. (traditional worship) or 10:15 a.m. (experiential worship.) Come as you are, bring your friends and family, and enjoy a relaxed environment and messages of God’s love. Call 262-679-1616 with any questions; the church is located on Janesville Road 4 blocks east of Racine Avenue.
- Callen’s Tips for Transforming Small Interior Spaces
- Hoops for Awareness
- Playground at Malone Opens July 2nd
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor for Little Muskego Lake project
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor for senior citizen music therapy project
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with Engel Conservation Area seed collection project
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with anti-bullying project
- Big Bend resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with heritage plant project
- Callen Staffer Earns National Certification Designation
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on June 22