The Muskego Food Pantry is adding Easter baskets filled with candy and toys to the holiday menu for Muskego families this year. The Food Pantry is open Thursday, April 17th, 2014 from 1:00 to 6:00 p.m. and Saturday, April 19th, from 9:00 a.m. to noon. Please call the Food Pantry for more information or to request baskets at 262-679-6448.
Easter baskets were donated by Bethel Lutheran Church in Muskego, where all are welcome to celebrate Easter on Sunday at 8:00 a.m. (traditional worship) or 10:15 a.m. (experiential worship.) Come as you are, bring your friends and family, and enjoy a relaxed environment and messages of God’s love. Call 262-679-1616 with any questions; the church is located on Janesville Road 4 blocks east of Racine Avenue.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Take a test drive and get a box of Girl Scout Cookies!
- Hales Corners Chamber Thanks Consumer Beverage
- Health on the Go: New Tools are Helping Consumers Make Better Health Care Decisions
- Callen’s Muskego Showroom to Host Easter Bunny March 28
- St. Patrick’s Day Concert with David HB Drake
- Chamber Rolls Out the Red Carpet at Gala 2015
- All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner
- Carroll's Bryan Nagy named All-Midwest Conference
- Wine & Beer Tasting Event March 21, 2015 @ 6:00pm