The Muskego Food Pantry is adding Easter baskets filled with candy and toys to the holiday menu for Muskego families this year. The Food Pantry is open Thursday, April 17th, 2014 from 1:00 to 6:00 p.m. and Saturday, April 19th, from 9:00 a.m. to noon. Please call the Food Pantry for more information or to request baskets at 262-679-6448.
Easter baskets were donated by Bethel Lutheran Church in Muskego, where all are welcome to celebrate Easter on Sunday at 8:00 a.m. (traditional worship) or 10:15 a.m. (experiential worship.) Come as you are, bring your friends and family, and enjoy a relaxed environment and messages of God’s love. Call 262-679-1616 with any questions; the church is located on Janesville Road 4 blocks east of Racine Avenue.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on May 27
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- GRAEF ENGINEER, PROJECT HONORED BY APWA
- Milwaukee/NARI Foundation Announces Results of 2015 Rummage Sale
- Callen Completes Window and Patio Door Installation for Infinity® Windows and Doors Sweepstakes Winner
- Feast of the Sacred Heart Celebration
- Ross Dental Now Open In New Berlin
- Faith Community Church Offering Early VBS Registration thru June 1st
- Memorial Day Honors World War II Vets