Bethel Lutheran Church has donated 85 Easter baskets to the Muskego Food Pantry for the little ones this Easter. For information, please call 262-679-6448.
The church also welcomes you to celebrate Easter on Sunday, April 20th, 2014 at 8 a.m. (traditional service) or 10:15 a.m. (experiential service). Bring your coffee and family and friends for a relaxed environment and upbeat message. Bethel Lutheran Church is located on Janesville Road in Muskego just 4 blocks east of Racine Avenue.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Refuse To Be A Victim ® Seminar to be Presented in Muskego
- Independence Day Activities in Waukesha
- Rotary Club’s watermelon slices quench thirst, benefit community
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Enhance Your Home’s Exterior With Tips From Callen
- State Farm Welcomes New Agent Jason Aexel to Muskego
- Marching Band Competition at New Berlin Eisenhower High School
- UMDF Energy For Life Walk Held on September 26th at Greenfield Park
- Callen Staffer Earns National Certification Designation
- Mike Thompson, New Berlin Resident, Joins ActionCOACH Business Coaching as Certified Business Coach