Bethel Lutheran Church has donated 85 Easter baskets to the Muskego Food Pantry for the little ones this Easter. For information, please call 262-679-6448.
The church also welcomes you to celebrate Easter on Sunday, April 20th, 2014 at 8 a.m. (traditional service) or 10:15 a.m. (experiential service). Bring your coffee and family and friends for a relaxed environment and upbeat message. Bethel Lutheran Church is located on Janesville Road in Muskego just 4 blocks east of Racine Avenue.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Franklin 8th Grader makes team USA U15
- Puzzles and Games that Exercise the Brain
- A Retirement Income Planning Primer
- SUNSET PLAYHOUSE PRESENTS CROONER CHRIS MARIANI IN HAVE A COOL YULE
- We want to help relieve your Holiday Stress!!!
- Waukesha County Purchase Award contest winners announced
- Local Contractor Joins Campaign for Hunger Relief
- Santa is Coming to Town in Greendale
- Breakfast with Santa, Cookie Walk & Craft Fair
- All You Can Eat Breakfast - Sunday, November 15th