Madison Penzkover of Mukwonago stars as Nancy Drew in First Stage’s Nancy Drew and her Biggest Case Ever. The final production of First Stage’s 2013-14 season will play at the Todd Wehr Theater at the Marcus Center for the Performing Arts through June 1.
Madison, a homeschooled sophomore, has also appeared First Stage’s productions To the Promised Land and as “Veruca” in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Outside the theater, she enjoys baking, reading cosplaying and binge-watching Netflix.
“I've really enjoyed being a part of the process of creating this show,” said Madison. “Everyone involved with the show are thrilled and giving it 100%. You can tell that everyone is really passionate about what they're doing.”
Nancy Drew follows the story of Nancy as she sets out to solve one of the biggest mysteries in her young career. River Heights is home to a daring rescue, a lost treasure, and an old enemy – and only Nancy can save the day. Nancy Drew marks First Stage’s 50th world premiere production.
“My favorite thing about Nancy Drew is her independence,” said Madison. “She doesn't sit back and let other people figure things out, as a young woman might be expected to do during the time period. If she sees a problem, she doesn't hesitate to try to fix it.”
The young performers of Nancy Drew are double cast. Madison shares the role of “Nancy” with Amanda Desimowich of Fredonia. For more information about Nancy Drew and First Stage, check out www.firststage.org.
- HAWS NAMED A FINALIST IN WATERSTONE BANK’S 95TH ANNIVERSARY VIDEO CONTEST
- Five Tips for “Greening” the Kitchen From Callen Construction
- New Summer Worship Schedule for Christ the King
- HAWS May Adoption Special
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Muskego Health & Wellness Center announces the addition of ChiroThin™ to their office
- Callen Celebrates National Home Improvement Month
- Relay for Life at Oak Creek High School on Friday, May 20th
- Help Waukesha County Prepare for a Disaster!
- Milwaukee's Newest All Star Cheer Gym in New Berlin