SINGERS INVITED TO JOIN FESTIVAL CHOIR FOR PATRIOTIC MUSICAL
Hales Corners Lutheran Church invites interested singers to join its Festival Choir for a multi-movement Patriotic Musical titled “The Torch Is Passed” by Randy Vader and Jay Rouse.
The musical is full of GREAT songs – “Passin The Faith Along”, “My Country ‘Tis of Thee”, the ever-popular “Armed Forces Medley”, and many other great inspirational songs and hymns.
Rehearsals begin Sunday June 1st at 2:00pm at the church, located at 12300 W. Janesville Rd. in Hales Corners, and the musical will be presented on Sunday June 29th at 5:30pm and Wednesday July 2nd @ 6:30pm . Auditions are not necessary.
For more information, contact Bill Busch, Director of Music Ministries, at 414-529-6700 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Korth Elected Commander
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- BIRCofWI Community Store: Resale, Thrift, and Gift Shop The Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc. is moving from Big Bend to Waukesha, Wisconsin!
- K3, K4 and K5 Open House
- St Clare Street Fair
- SDNB Awarded $100K for Innovative School-to-Work Programs
- Ladies Luncheon Featuring Chef Zac Licau
- What to Expect Before You're Expecting
- Community Volunteers Race to Action for Muskego Senior Taxi
- Financial Literacy Programs Expanded for SDNB Students