SINGERS INVITED TO JOIN FESTIVAL CHOIR FOR PATRIOTIC MUSICAL
Hales Corners Lutheran Church invites interested singers to join its Festival Choir for a multi-movement Patriotic Musical titled “The Torch Is Passed” by Randy Vader and Jay Rouse.
The musical is full of GREAT songs – “Passin The Faith Along”, “My Country ‘Tis of Thee”, the ever-popular “Armed Forces Medley”, and many other great inspirational songs and hymns.
Rehearsals begin Sunday June 1st at 2:00pm at the church, located at 12300 W. Janesville Rd. in Hales Corners, and the musical will be presented on Sunday June 29th at 5:30pm and Wednesday July 2nd @ 6:30pm . Auditions are not necessary.
For more information, contact Bill Busch, Director of Music Ministries, at 414-529-6700 or email@example.com
- New Summer Worship Schedule for Christ the King
- HAWS May Adoption Special
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Muskego Health & Wellness Center announces the addition of ChiroThin™ to their office
- Callen Celebrates National Home Improvement Month
- Relay for Life at Oak Creek High School on Friday, May 20th
- Help Waukesha County Prepare for a Disaster!
- Milwaukee's Newest All Star Cheer Gym in New Berlin
- Milwaukee's Newest Cheer Gym in New Berlin
- HAWS Adoptable, Gracie!