SINGERS INVITED TO JOIN FESTIVAL CHOIR FOR PATRIOTIC MUSICAL
Hales Corners Lutheran Church invites interested singers to join its Festival Choir for a multi-movement Patriotic Musical titled “The Torch Is Passed” by Randy Vader and Jay Rouse.
The musical is full of GREAT songs – “Passin The Faith Along”, “My Country ‘Tis of Thee”, the ever-popular “Armed Forces Medley”, and many other great inspirational songs and hymns.
Rehearsals begin Sunday June 1st at 2:00pm at the church, located at 12300 W. Janesville Rd. in Hales Corners, and the musical will be presented on Sunday June 29th at 5:30pm and Wednesday July 2nd @ 6:30pm . Auditions are not necessary.
For more information, contact Bill Busch, Director of Music Ministries, at 414-529-6700 or email@example.com
- Callen’s Tips for Transforming Small Interior Spaces
- Hoops for Awareness
- Playground at Malone Opens July 2nd
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor for Little Muskego Lake project
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor for senior citizen music therapy project
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with Engel Conservation Area seed collection project
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with anti-bullying project
- Big Bend resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with heritage plant project
- Callen Staffer Earns National Certification Designation
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on June 22