The Muskego High School Jazz Ensemble will take the stage Thursday evening at the Muskego High School Performing Arts Center at 7pm.
The performance kicks off a month-long series of music and performance from the schools. Here are others that will be presented, free of charge throughout May.
Tuesday, May 13 - Muskego High School Spring Band Concert, 7 p.m.
Wednesday, May 14 - Lake Denoon Middle School Band Concert, 7 p.m.
Thursday, May 15 - Bay Lane Middle School Band (7-8th gr), 7 p.m.
Wednesday, May 21 - Bay Lane Middle School Band (6th gr), 7 p.m. (Bay Lane gymnasium)
Wednesday, May 21- Lake Denoon Middle School Choir, 7 p.m.
Thursday, May 22 - Muskego High School Spring Choir Concert, 7 p.m.
Unless otherwise noted, these performances will take place at the PAC, which is located at the south end of Muskego High School at the corner of Racine Avenue and Woods Road.
- Hales Corners Youth Music Theatre proudly presents "The Sound of Music"
- Beer Garden
- Join us for Croatian Fest 2016
- HAWS NAMED A FINALIST IN WATERSTONE BANK’S 95TH ANNIVERSARY VIDEO CONTEST
- Five Tips for “Greening” the Kitchen From Callen Construction
- New Summer Worship Schedule for Christ the King
- HAWS May Adoption Special
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Muskego Health & Wellness Center announces the addition of ChiroThin™ to their office
- Callen Celebrates National Home Improvement Month