The Muskego High School Jazz Ensemble will take the stage Thursday evening at the Muskego High School Performing Arts Center at 7pm.
The performance kicks off a month-long series of music and performance from the schools. Here are others that will be presented, free of charge throughout May.
Tuesday, May 13 - Muskego High School Spring Band Concert, 7 p.m.
Wednesday, May 14 - Lake Denoon Middle School Band Concert, 7 p.m.
Thursday, May 15 - Bay Lane Middle School Band (7-8th gr), 7 p.m.
Wednesday, May 21 - Bay Lane Middle School Band (6th gr), 7 p.m. (Bay Lane gymnasium)
Wednesday, May 21- Lake Denoon Middle School Choir, 7 p.m.
Thursday, May 22 - Muskego High School Spring Choir Concert, 7 p.m.
Unless otherwise noted, these performances will take place at the PAC, which is located at the south end of Muskego High School at the corner of Racine Avenue and Woods Road.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Annual Muskego High School Career Bus Tour Helps Students
- Callen Says Weatherize Now to Save Energy in Winter
- Save the Date for the New Berlin West Pom & Dance Clinic on Nov. 21, 2015
- Help "Build" Holiday Cheer
- R.A. Smith National Given Green Light from FAA on Commercial Use of Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS)
- Local Contractor on Mission to Educate First Time Homeowners
- SHE KILLS MONSTERS comedy opens at UW-Waukesha
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- Record Setting Ribbon Cuttings for Muskego Businesses
- Heritage Haunted House