The Muskego High School Jazz Ensemble will take the stage Thursday evening at the Muskego High School Performing Arts Center at 7pm.
The performance kicks off a month-long series of music and performance from the schools. Here are others that will be presented, free of charge throughout May.
Tuesday, May 13 - Muskego High School Spring Band Concert, 7 p.m.
Wednesday, May 14 - Lake Denoon Middle School Band Concert, 7 p.m.
Thursday, May 15 - Bay Lane Middle School Band (7-8th gr), 7 p.m.
Wednesday, May 21 - Bay Lane Middle School Band (6th gr), 7 p.m. (Bay Lane gymnasium)
Wednesday, May 21- Lake Denoon Middle School Choir, 7 p.m.
Thursday, May 22 - Muskego High School Spring Choir Concert, 7 p.m.
Unless otherwise noted, these performances will take place at the PAC, which is located at the south end of Muskego High School at the corner of Racine Avenue and Woods Road.
- Callen’s Tips for Transforming Small Interior Spaces
- Hoops for Awareness
- Playground at Malone Opens July 2nd
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor for Little Muskego Lake project
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor for senior citizen music therapy project
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with Engel Conservation Area seed collection project
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with anti-bullying project
- Big Bend resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with heritage plant project
- Callen Staffer Earns National Certification Designation
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on June 22