The Muskego High School Jazz Ensemble will take the stage Thursday evening at the Muskego High School Performing Arts Center at 7pm.
The performance kicks off a month-long series of music and performance from the schools. Here are others that will be presented, free of charge throughout May.
Tuesday, May 13 - Muskego High School Spring Band Concert, 7 p.m.
Wednesday, May 14 - Lake Denoon Middle School Band Concert, 7 p.m.
Thursday, May 15 - Bay Lane Middle School Band (7-8th gr), 7 p.m.
Wednesday, May 21 - Bay Lane Middle School Band (6th gr), 7 p.m. (Bay Lane gymnasium)
Wednesday, May 21- Lake Denoon Middle School Choir, 7 p.m.
Thursday, May 22 - Muskego High School Spring Choir Concert, 7 p.m.
Unless otherwise noted, these performances will take place at the PAC, which is located at the south end of Muskego High School at the corner of Racine Avenue and Woods Road.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Marching Band Competition at New Berlin Eisenhower High School
- UMDF Energy For Life Walk Held on September 26th at Greenfield Park
- Callen Staffer Earns National Certification Designation
- Mike Thompson, New Berlin Resident, Joins ActionCOACH Business Coaching as Certified Business Coach
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Great local cuisine and a Waterbugs Ski Show
- Aimee Berg's Brain Tumors
- Quincy University's Rachael Binash garners All Academic Honors in Volleyball
- Cyclists Will Ride Toward a World Free of MS at Bike MS: TOYOTA Best Dam Bike Tour
- Free thing to do at Franklin's 4th of July Civic Celebration