The Muskego High School Jazz Ensemble will take the stage Thursday evening at the Muskego High School Performing Arts Center at 7pm.
The performance kicks off a month-long series of music and performance from the schools. Here are others that will be presented, free of charge throughout May.
Tuesday, May 13 - Muskego High School Spring Band Concert, 7 p.m.
Wednesday, May 14 - Lake Denoon Middle School Band Concert, 7 p.m.
Thursday, May 15 - Bay Lane Middle School Band (7-8th gr), 7 p.m.
Wednesday, May 21 - Bay Lane Middle School Band (6th gr), 7 p.m. (Bay Lane gymnasium)
Wednesday, May 21- Lake Denoon Middle School Choir, 7 p.m.
Thursday, May 22 - Muskego High School Spring Choir Concert, 7 p.m.
Unless otherwise noted, these performances will take place at the PAC, which is located at the south end of Muskego High School at the corner of Racine Avenue and Woods Road.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on May 27
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- GRAEF ENGINEER, PROJECT HONORED BY APWA
- Milwaukee/NARI Foundation Announces Results of 2015 Rummage Sale
- Callen Completes Window and Patio Door Installation for Infinity® Windows and Doors Sweepstakes Winner
- Feast of the Sacred Heart Celebration
- Ross Dental Now Open In New Berlin
- Faith Community Church Offering Early VBS Registration thru June 1st
- Memorial Day Honors World War II Vets