The Frances Henry Center at Tudor Oaks Retirement Community in Muskego has received a 5 Star Quality Measures and Overall Rating as announced on Medicare.gov, the official U.S. Government Site for Medicare. The prestigious 5 Star Rating means surveyors have rated the health center “Much Above Average” the highest rating given. Tudor Oaks congratulates staff and volunteers working with residents to provide quality care and compassion.
As part of our Mission Statement, we endeavor to provide environments that nurture self-worth, hope and dignity. The Long Term Care and Rehab Therapy available in the Frances Henry Center seeks to assist residents to be the best that they can be regardless of their circumstances.
Last year a new Restorative Wellness Program was begun in the Frances Henry Center. Long Term residents participate in 30 minutes of strengthening, stability and endurance exercises 6 days a week. The results have been amazing and residents are pleased with the physical improvement.
“We are pleased to have achieved this 5 Star Rating,” stated Executive Director, Chuck Lamson. “The staff is dedicated to providing quality services with a caring, friendly smile. We are proud of them and all that they achieve”.
Information about Tudor Oaks Retirement Community can be found at www.TudorOaks.net or by calling 414-529-0100.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Muskego Youth Swims to Second Place Finish at State Finals
- Talent Contest sponsored by Muskego Area Chamber of Commerce
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- Habitat for Humanity Selects Flat Rate Home Services to Assist in New Project
- UW-Waukesha's musical “Avenue Q” opens August 7:Artist’s reception to kick off hilarious summer musical
- 8th Annual Refashion For Life Charity Fashion Show Announced
- New Berlin Magic Tryouts for 2016 Season
- Campus News
- KIDS From Wisconsin to rock New Berlin Eisenhower High School Aug. 21
- Eisenhower Football Tailgate Party Fundraiser August 8th