The Frances Henry Center at Tudor Oaks Retirement Community in Muskego has received a 5 Star Quality Measures and Overall Rating as announced on Medicare.gov, the official U.S. Government Site for Medicare. The prestigious 5 Star Rating means surveyors have rated the health center “Much Above Average” the highest rating given. Tudor Oaks congratulates staff and volunteers working with residents to provide quality care and compassion.
As part of our Mission Statement, we endeavor to provide environments that nurture self-worth, hope and dignity. The Long Term Care and Rehab Therapy available in the Frances Henry Center seeks to assist residents to be the best that they can be regardless of their circumstances.
Last year a new Restorative Wellness Program was begun in the Frances Henry Center. Long Term residents participate in 30 minutes of strengthening, stability and endurance exercises 6 days a week. The results have been amazing and residents are pleased with the physical improvement.
“We are pleased to have achieved this 5 Star Rating,” stated Executive Director, Chuck Lamson. “The staff is dedicated to providing quality services with a caring, friendly smile. We are proud of them and all that they achieve”.
Information about Tudor Oaks Retirement Community can be found at www.TudorOaks.net or by calling 414-529-0100.
- Callen’s Tips for Transforming Small Interior Spaces
- Hoops for Awareness
- Playground at Malone Opens July 2nd
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor for Little Muskego Lake project
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor for senior citizen music therapy project
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with Engel Conservation Area seed collection project
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with anti-bullying project
- Big Bend resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with heritage plant project
- Callen Staffer Earns National Certification Designation
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on June 22