The SeniorCare Resource Group of Wisconsin, Inc., based in New Berlin, WI, presents its June 2014 Education Series entitled “Crimes, Cons, and Scams Against Seniors”
June is NATIONAL SAFETY MONTH. Detective Robert Grall with the Waukesha County Sheriff’s Department will be discussing some of the current scams and cons that are targeting seniors, including Cyber Crimes and Identity Theft and what you can do to protect yourself.
The seminar will be held on Wednesday, June 18th, 2014 from 10:00 am – noon at the Citizens Bank of Mukwonago – New Berlin Branch 5450 South Moorland Road, New Berlin, WI.
Refreshments will be served at each seminar, so please call to make reservations. Call Lyn at James L. Hintzke, CPA, S.C. at (262) 797-8442.
Admission is always FREE; however, please consider bringing a donation for the FOOD PANTRY.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Callen Receives 2015 Pulse of the City Customer Service Award
- You're Invited to a Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- Pancake Breakfast and Silent Auction
- Callen Construction Offers Seven Tips for a Luxury Custom Closet
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- The President Comes to Park's Edge Preschool
- UW-Parkside Traditions of Excellence Nominations
- College Works Painting Internship
- "HeART & Sole" Sister's EXPO