The SeniorCare Resource Group of Wisconsin, Inc., based in New Berlin, WI, presents its June 2014 Education Series entitled “Crimes, Cons, and Scams Against Seniors”
June is NATIONAL SAFETY MONTH. Detective Robert Grall with the Waukesha County Sheriff’s Department will be discussing some of the current scams and cons that are targeting seniors, including Cyber Crimes and Identity Theft and what you can do to protect yourself.
The seminar will be held on Wednesday, June 18th, 2014 from 10:00 am – noon at the Citizens Bank of Mukwonago – New Berlin Branch 5450 South Moorland Road, New Berlin, WI.
Refreshments will be served at each seminar, so please call to make reservations. Call Lyn at James L. Hintzke, CPA, S.C. at (262) 797-8442.
Admission is always FREE; however, please consider bringing a donation for the FOOD PANTRY.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- West Allis Pastor and Music Director Perform Concert in Sweden
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Adds 15 Members
- Kristen Belan Joins R.A. Smith National as Municipal Services Project Manager/Engineer
- WCA “I Choose Compassion” Campaign Launches For National Bullying Prevention Month
- Put some WOW into your job search!
- New Berlin Police Motorcycle Shirts Fundraiser
- A Special Need for Communication
- Muskego Kiwanis Great Pumpkin Carve
- Muskego Resident Promoted at Selig Leasing, Inc.
- Weekly United Way Press Release - Volunteer Opportunities