Muskego Warriors Youth Baseball (MWYB) sponsoring Southern Wisconsin Youth Baseball Camp the week of June 23-26 at Park Arthur. MWYB has partnered with Carthage Baseball and the Ace of Diamonds to bring college baseball instruction to Muskego. The camp is open to youth ages 7 to 14 with four days of baseball fun from Monday through Thursday. Those 7-10 years old go from 9-11 AM and those 11-14 years old go from 10-1 PM each morning with Friday morning as a rain date. The cost for the 8 hours camp for the 7-10 year olds is $125, and the cost for the 12 hour camp for the 11-14 year olds is $185.
The best thing about this youth camp is that all the money raised by MWYB goes right back into the upkeep of Park Arthur. It’s a beautiful place for youth baseball and looking to keep it as such. The next best thing and coming in a close second is the baseball instruction and fun that those attending will enjoy. Jason Acevedo of the Ace of Diamonds, the hitting coach at Carthage College, will be the head instructor with Corey Everts, their pitching coach, assisting along with some of the Carthage players.
Having been involved in youth baseball in the area for a number of years, I know a little about baseball and the youth camps in the area (my son Nick attended many and will be one of the instructors at this camp). So if you are looking for your young player to better his/her skills and have some fun doing so, I strongly urge you to consider sending him/her to this camp.
For more information and to register, visit www.aceofdiamondstraining.com, and if you have any questions about the camp, contact Jason Acevedo at 224-715-5777 or email@example.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Movin’ & Lubin’ to Unveil Winning Company Slogan, Celebrate Opening May 28
- MWC Scholarship Winners
- Muskego Open Swim, Pool Rentals, & Swim Lessons!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on May 27
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- GRAEF ENGINEER, PROJECT HONORED BY APWA
- Milwaukee/NARI Foundation Announces Results of 2015 Rummage Sale
- Callen Completes Window and Patio Door Installation for Infinity® Windows and Doors Sweepstakes Winner
- Feast of the Sacred Heart Celebration